Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great Royaldevon 2014-01-19 2:31

Hello Jason,

have to admit, I have loaded a few 'car' pictures in my time but they are usually vintage models which, for me, have more character.

I have heard Craig write about 'muscle cars' but only had a self-defined understanding of the meaning. Anyway, with this offering, too, I looked up the meaning ... high performance vehicle!

Well, the way this car is scowling at me, I won't discuss it further .. don't in any way wish to offend!

It does look a mean beast!
I don't think any other point of view would have given it this attitude. The long bonnet (hood) needs to be emphasised.
The suggestion could be that this roaring beast of a car, with all its fire power and super heated thrust, has been responsible for melting the snow within the immediate vicinity!

Have a great Sunday,
Bev :-)

Old 01-20-2014, 04:15 AM
TE Expert

Default To Royaldevon: Fearful

Don't be scared Bev, it won't hurt you...unless you have bad intentions.

I prefer the classics as well, but since I had the opportunity to take a ride and photograph this one...well, I just HAD to share it!

It really does have a lot of "get up and go," so maybe it actually is responsible for the melted snow with it's ferocious and fiery thrust. I'll have to ask my dad about that...maybe that's really how he keeps from having to shovel it away by hand. haha

Hope you had a nice, dry weekend. If you need some "muscle" to splash away some of the rains, I might be able to make some arrangements.

Take care,

J