Most romantic place in india

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • The most romantic place in India is Goa i like in* place it's located in south west part of India
  • The most romantic place in India is Shimla....I just love the place!!!
  • Shimla and Goa are the best romantic places of india where most of people likes to go for honeymoon tour. Lakshadweep islands, andaman and nikobar islands, srinagar and ooty these are also the most popular romantic places of india.
  • Taj Mahal in Agra,India. Taj is sweet & true dream of love. Its too beautiful n also holy symbol of love. Some words r not sufficient for complete definition of the Taj, so this is great feeling of heaven.
  • I have heard about Kerala and Maldives Island from many Indian people who prefer to go there for spending some quality time together.
  • Goa, Kerala, shimla many destination is very beautiful and romantic place in India.
  • lavasa.
    When in Lavasa you should definitely try the nature trail. It is spectacular! It is definitely a family treat. So, what are you waiting for? Plan this weekend for the ultimate fun.
  • lavasa.
    Lavasa paths help you find your way so you don't get lost. I would definitely recommend this place for family weekend getaways.
  • First i suggest Kerala, Kerala is a nice destination for honeymoon couples. It is a green blanket and supports cool climate.
  • Agra, Udaipur, Hampi, so Manu gorgeons places in India...