Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great emka 2013-09-27 23:42

hello dear Takero, No festival this time? Shirakawa-go nearby was also my favourite village in Japan. Buit hbow nice to see Cosmos bipinnatus is my favourite flower. My grandma had it in her garden and it grows eveywhere. In Tibet and in Patagonia. and now I see it also in Japan. Thanks!! Warm regrads

Malgo

Old 09-29-2013, 10:31 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To emka: Cosmos bipinnatus

Hello Malgo,

I'm so very surprised to find out about somebody who's having Cosmos bipinnatus as his/her favourite flower. I love this plant, too. As in your case, it reminds me of childhood, when we, the girls, used to make false coloured nails from its petals (I know, I know, a bad thing to distroy the delicate beauty of the nature, but we were 5-6-7-year-old kids trying to imitate the elegant women ). I am now a bit over 30-year-old and I love this flower. Nowadays I find it more rarely in the gardens. I just saw it recently on my way from work and I wanted to know its name. And I found it this morning on the internet. And an hour later I found it here on TE. And I also found a person who has it as her favourite .

Kindest regards,

Nicoleta