Forums


Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > General

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-25-2013, 11:40 PM
faubry faubry is offline
TE Expert
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,146
Default se dé-sinscrire

Bonsoir, j aimerais savoir comment ôter toutes mes photos et me dé-sinscrire de ce site? merci
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-26-2013, 07:00 AM
Porteplume's Avatar
Porteplume Porteplume is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Tholen - Holland
Posts: 5,797
Send a message via Skype™ to Porteplume
Default

Bonjour Francine,

Ce serait vraiment dommage de perdre un photographe de votre valeur mais vous devez avoir vos raisons.
Pensez aussi aux innombrables critiques écrites sous vos images et qui disparaitront...

Toute fois, si vous êtes convaincue que vous voulez enlever toutes vos images de votre TE galerie, envoyez moi une demande par message/mail.

Amicalement,

Viviane
__________________
Amicalement...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-26-2013, 10:14 AM
emka emka is offline
TE Expert
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,461
Default

Bonjour Francine et Viviane,

I saw similar letters on Forum lately and every time it is for me painful. Francine gave us so many meaningful and beautiful photos and it will be a big loss to our community.

Pensez aussi aux innombrables critiques écrites sous vos images et qui disparaitront...


As I pointed out before, if the photo is deleted because of the note, it happens the same. Very often many critiques are lost with a photo as well. And one can be advised to make additional note or change it so that it conforms the TOS, any time.

I had many TE meeting lately and it was a great time, it is worth being a TE member! I hope you have such a nice time in Scotland.
Rgds MAlgo
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-26-2013, 01:41 PM
Porteplume's Avatar
Porteplume Porteplume is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Tholen - Holland
Posts: 5,797
Send a message via Skype™ to Porteplume
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emka View Post
Bonjour Francine et Viviane,

I saw similar letters on Forum lately and every time it is for me painful. Francine gave us so many meaningful and beautiful photos and it will be a big loss to our community.

Pensez aussi aux innombrables critiques écrites sous vos images et qui disparaitront...
I fully agree with your words, Malgo, Merci!

Quote:
As I pointed out before, if the photo is deleted because of the note, it happens the same. Very often many critiques are lost with a photo as well. And one can be advised to make additional note or change it so that it conforms the TOS, any time.
When ever, after having inactivated a photo, we get a request with a good note, the photo can immediately be re-activated with the "new" additive note, no problems at all...

Quote:
I had many TE meeting lately and it was a great time, it is worth being a TE member! I hope you have such a nice time in Scotland.
Rgds MAlgo
Also "Merci beaucoup" for your wishes for our next holidays in Scotland, it is very kind of you.
We will go from IJmuiden, Holland, to Newcastle last Sunday of April and return from Hull to Rotterdam last Sunday of May. First time for us that north in Great-Britain, I expect many lovely landscapes...
__________________
Amicalement...
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


explore TREKEARTH