Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great danos 2013-02-07 22:41

Bonjour Miro,
nice the facade's view of this old house in Ronda.I like its architectural style the lot of windows and the two specific ones making the whole scene so beautiful and unique.

Have a good day,Danos
PS yersteday,i uploaded a photo in 500px and from the 2nd page it was, with 98.2 points,suddently they subtracted points and they throw it in the 5th page with 97.0 points.After that i deleted the photo.
I cannot understand why the react with this way and force the members to leave from the site.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:50 PM
TE Newbie

Smile To danos: 500px

Hi Danos,
500px get massive amount photographs every day. They have own pulse counting system and it happen the photo is going down very fast if doesn't get enoug votes.
On the other side you can find there many excellent potos, great opportunity to improve. Don't leve the site.
It also give you a great ipportunity to freat your own portfolio web (see my Photo Gallery

On the other side, after some discussions with Moderator I've decided to leave New Photoland community. Useles organization.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:12 AM
TE Senior Member

Default replay to Mirosu

Caro Miro,
se tu non riesci a stare all'interno di una comunità, non accetti di rispettare le sue regole, e giudichi poco onesti i suoi membri perchè danno sulle foto critiche benevole, allora esci dalla comunità.
Non è corretto il tuo comportamento con il quale definisci da tre giorni sulle pagine di questo sito lo staff di Newphotoland, incapace e arrogante.
Noi difendiamo i nostri membri e la loro serenità allo stesso modo in cui TE fa con i suoi.
Non comprendo come mai tu, dopo aver giudicato i membri di una comunità poco onesti, possa andare sulle pagine di un altro sito, contattare le stesse persone che hai offeso e lamentarti della gestione di NPL.
Quindi, onde evitare ulteriori letture di tuoi puerili discorsi, finisci qua questa spiacevole discussione.

Maurizio Inserra
__________________________________________________ ____________

Dear Miro,
if you can not stay within a community, do not agree to abide by its rules, and dishonest judge its members because they give benevolent criticism on the photos, then get out of the community.
It is not correct your behavior with which define three days in the pages of this site Newphotoland staff, incompetent and arrogant.
We defend our members and their cool in the same way in which TE does with his.
I do not understand why you, after judging the members of a community dishonest, can go on the pages of another site, contact the same people who have offended and complain about the management of NPL.
So, in order to prevent further reading of your childish talk, you end up here this unpleasant discussion.

Maurizio Inserra
__________________________________________________ _______

Cher Miro,
si vous ne pouvez pas rester dans une communauté, ne sont pas d'accord de se conformer à ses règles, et le juge malhonnête ses membres parce qu'ils donnent la critique bienveillante sur les photos, puis de sortir de la communauté.
Il n'est pas correct de votre comportement avec qui définissent trois jours dans les pages de ce site Personnel Newphotoland, incompétents et arrogants.
Nous défendons nos membres et leur sang-froid de la même manière en ce qui TE fait avec son.
Je ne comprends pas pourquoi vous, après avoir jugé les membres d'une communauté malhonnête, peut aller sur les pages d'un autre site, contactez les mêmes personnes qui ont commis une infraction et se plaignent de la gestion de la NPL.
Ainsi, afin d'empêcher la lecture supplémentaire de votre discours enfantin, vous vous retrouvez ici cette discussion désagréable.

Maurizio Inserra