Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great delpeoples 2012-06-08 20:29

Hi Craig

Wow, Vancouver in ghost town mode. It really seems like another city at that hour. As you know, I'm not a morning person, but I really appreciate seeing others do the hard work, get up early and achieve something that not many of us see. On the rare occasions when I do get up early, I'm always glad I did, as there's a special atmosphere in the solitude of the morning. Interesting also the shadow of one of your favourite buildings and the WS makes it clearer. The WS is beautiful too, by the way. Nice work, thanks for another view of your beautiful city.

Have a good weekend
Lisa

Old 06-10-2012, 06:50 AM
TE Expert

Default To delpeoples: up early

Hey Lisa

getting up early is one of my favorite times for photography...actually, i was up at 5am for sunrise this morning
got some good inner city shots as most of the city was asleep as it was saturday.

Not sure if you know or not, but tosca and I live in the city of Surrey, not Vancouver. Surrey is approx a 45min drive to the east. its just too expensive to live in downtown Van. so getting up for early sunrise in all of my Van shots mean i actually get up even super earlier b/c i have to drive into town!!

but its what i love to do! If you google map Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, you'll see what i mean.
Tosca works in Surrey as well, but I work even further east in Abbotsford.

thanks again...don't sleep in too long! haha
cheers
craig