Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > General

Notices

Old 05-20-2012, 08:11 AM
TE Newbie

Default Jpeg

It shows only JPEG photos but my photos are JPG and unable to upload the same. So how to share my snaps
Old 05-20-2012, 08:43 AM

JPG is jpeg. If you can't upload the image it may be down to the dimensions or the file size.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:06 PM
TE Newbie

Thumbs up make site user friendly

To be frank I have never seen a complicated website in my life time. It is showing quick reply but I am not able to type it and it also says "Please note: If this is your first visit since the change, you will need to log out from the site and re-log in to verify your identity to the forum before you can post. " What sign out sign in. Uploading photos 24 hrs one hrs what is this at least we should be having 5 to 10 snaps in a day

When ever we upload it says resolution image size... what man do they think we are a expert photographer winning awards. We are just beginners and here to share our snaps and learn from experts.

TrekEarth need to make their website a user friendly for beginners. Thank god I knew basic things so i able to post a comment.

@Keitht: Thank you for the response. The issue was with image size and I uploaded image successfully Thank you
Old 05-21-2012, 05:10 PM

The one image per day is deliberate policy. The site is as much about commenting / critiqueing other images as posting your own. If people were allowed to post 10 per day nothing would ever receive feedback. There are many other sites out there which will permit you to post as many 'snaps' as you wish.

It would seem that you haven't read the rules of the site either. Please take time to read this http://www.trekearth.com/about.php and the 3 onward links 'Guidelines' 'FAQ' and 'TOS'. That way you will reduce the risk of having photo's removed!

Last edited by Keitht; 05-21-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Tags
jpeg, uploading photos