Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great abmdsudi 2012-05-12 2:17

Hi Bev
Good observation and awareness, realistic and meaningful everyday subject. like both in the amusing sense and the compositional one with the placement, The elements work together and also speak to us directly in muted colour palette and a splash of brighter colour. Great detail that excels in my eyes. It looks to me as if the shead is going to collapse anytime and has grown organically as the various additions that have appeared down the years, but I like the fadded graffiti best. Photographically it standout strikingly against the surrounding. Great, something completely different and well done even more so considering the lengths you had to go to, to achieve the results you wanted to show us, Congrats, TFS Have agreat WE
Warm regards

Old 05-12-2012, 05:37 PM
TE Expert

Default To abmdsudi: "considering the lenghts you had to go to"

Thankyou Abmsudi for your (as ever) well considered response. However, I have to confess that I really did not go to too much troublr to achieve this result. Indeed, I simply had to crouch down low to achieve the composition.This low pov allows me to show you how my eyes saw this hut, especialy the left side where it curls out.No pp work except to crop.
thanks again,
Bev