Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great willperrett 2012-05-10 14:45

Hello Janos
I like the quirky, eccentric feel of this image: the thumbnail did not prepare me for the lads on the roof.
The (nearly) square format suggests a bit of cropping, but only you will know if this has improved the photograph. The flowering weeds growing in the gutter are also a nice touch, adding a little of nature to your otherwise resolutely urban image. A happy picture!
Regards
Will

Old 05-11-2012, 08:37 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To willperrett: crop

Hi Will,
thanks for looking, commenting, glad about that the thumbnail attracted your eyes.
it would be a pleasure to read your oppinion about the other ones, no points necessary , but offen writing about what's good, what's wrong, just answering this one
about the crop - of course, it is croped. I don'have to explain, that taking photos on the street is quite different from studio-work. And I neither have so good eyes, nor so good lenses, to get exactly that what I want, and exectly in that form, size as I want. So I shot what I found interesting, and work it out at home... Playing a lot with them, trying different crops, tones, lights, but never changing too much, just soft adjustments
have a niceday
regards
jŠnos