Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great MJR 2012-05-01 3:00

Gus

Welcome back !
I guess we will seeing even more of your travels now you have some time, and not a steering wheel, on your hands !

Lovely framing here, a style which I recall we have seen before on your gallery ?

Good detail shot, which can be enhanced by a wider view in WS perhaps ? and even a map ref would help. ( I can forward you a cheats guide to finding Map Refs if you like.. )

Keep 'em coming, I say...

kind regards
Martin

Old 05-05-2012, 07:49 AM
TE Newbie

Default To MJR: Sat evening

Hi Martin !!!
thanks for your comments....... yes I would like to get from you the instructions or cheat guides as you call them ( Maps Refs. )
I was looking at many of your photos yesterday ...... to see the style of your framing...... I have put a new photo today with a frame for the first time but I need to refine the technique.
I came back with close to 3000 photos...... all of them in RAW.... so I will have plenty to keep me busy for some time...... the good thing is ...... I have reached retirement age two week ago so I have something for the future that will fill up any spare time.
We are already planing our next trip for next year..... it will be to England to visit my wife`s mother who lives in Kent.
I am going to watch the FA cup final ...... here it is at 1 AM sunday morning !!!
Cheers
Gus