Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great Waylim 2012-05-04 11:33

Hello Vangelis,

Um? No comment, very strang.

By all mean, it is not the best of quality, but certainly better than many out there that get a lot of comments. Not that you should care, as long as you have fun. I can imagine waking to such view, wide open space, so natural, no sound of the city traffic, just the sound of wind passing by and perhaps a few birds singing. Love the morning misty mood, colors is subdue and pure. Something to conside is to use a tripod for a bit longer exposure and more sharpness to the landscape. Otherwise everything is good with excelelnt POV and composition to this sweeping view of seascape awaiting the sun in the beak of donw.

Way

Old 05-05-2012, 05:40 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Waylim: Dawn in paradise....

Hello Way,
To be honest this is my favourite photograph from my small "collection". You are right, it is (i.e. I am) in urgent need of a tripod, however I was just wild camping in the place (and was lacking even more "important" camping stuff...).

About the comments: You are right. The important thing is to have fun! Of course, yes, the (subtle but true) issue is that it is more fun to share the fun with others*! And the others may be so important in helping you (me at least) in discovering the most hidden, personal views, passions and ideas...

Thanks again.
Vangelis

*"Happiness is true when shared". That was a good phrase from the movie "Into the wild"