Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great tyro 2012-04-25 3:05

Hello Will,

An interesting note and a fine photograph with which to illustrate it.

Excellent composition, lovely colours and excellent detail and sharpness. And no evidence of any "joins" that I can see.

Oh, but what a shame we can't see the full-size picture! Last night I couldn't help but read your remarks on the forum about your difficulties in uploading a full-size version of this. From what I could gather, you had done all the right things and yet you couldn't get it to upload. I was actually thinking of adding something to that thread or even sending you an email this morning.

Well, it would appear that you did eventually manage to get it to upload but, when I try to see it, I just get a blank page.

So, all I can think of is that here you have encountered yet another glitch with TE - they appear to be quite common. Perhaps this problem will resolve itself in time. I shall try to look back later and see if I can view your full-size panorama.

Kind Regards,

John.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:56 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To tyro: large image

Hi John
As ever, thanks for the constructive comments. I don't think there are any joins for you to find: it took one heck of a long time doing the blending, so I hope not!

Like you, I only see a blank page when I open the large version. I'm getting a little ragged off with certain aspects of this site...

Regards
Will