Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Forum Feedback and Support

Notices

Old 03-26-2012, 01:08 AM
TE Newbie

Angry Can't display photos

This has been a problem for me for some weeks. I go into look at photos but after a page or two they stop displaying, I just get a blank page. It's the same for Treklense. Is anyone else having this problem?
Old 03-26-2012, 07:24 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Porteplume

Hi Mary,

You'll have tp wait till the Tech team is online to help you. That is why I will move this thread to the "Feedback & Support forum".
Old 03-26-2012, 02:47 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Having problem

Hello,

It takes several clicks to open the page. Once opened, the page is blank. I am not able to write critiques that fast like I used to. There is a problem here.

Lakshmi
Old 03-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmurray View Post
This has been a problem for me for some weeks. I go into look at photos but after a page or two they stop displaying, I just get a blank page. It's the same for Treklense. Is anyone else having this problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakshmip1949 View Post
Hello,

It takes several clicks to open the page. Once opened, the page is blank. I am not able to write critiques that fast like I used to. There is a problem here.

Lakshmi
Sounds like browser issues.

Try clearing your cache and cookies. Also try using another browser. Firefox works well.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:29 PM
TE Junior Member

I don't think it is a browser issue. I tried with 6 different computers at different places. The first page shows up and then blank. After many many tries, i am able to open the next page. I cleaned up everything, using only firefox still no luck. It happens only with this site. I have absolutely no problems with other internet sites.Today, I tried to open up bayno's , Ike's, Serge's and Jacques' photos but no luck. Even opening this one took me several attemps and hours.

Lakshmi

Lakshmi