Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great rigoletto 2012-02-06 11:32

I dropped in when i saw so much darkness in here :)
Different share for sure, to show the welders hard working in night time.
The prometheus poem is probably yours, a special one for the photo. I like it...
Else, then i went to see the other photos in your gallery. You have a unique way of seeing the details. I love some, ok, quite a lot of them. It is a pity that you are not so active on these pages.
Then i remembered that once i had written some words under your Rembrandt studio photo. Well, I am not mistaken, you are good.
Deniz

Old 02-07-2012, 10:17 AM
TE Newbie

Default To rigoletto: Hello

Deniz,
Thanks for your appreciation.
I didn`t expected to read such a river of good words and warm thoughts. It was like that angelic meal taken under Galata Bridge, a few years ago.
It seem you are a bit lunatic, because you like my pictures, no other trek member, do. )
I`m not so active, here, there are too many character who are haunted by points, not by pictures. Trading points is not my hobby.
And I have a new thank you because you like my short notes. That is even more important ), I`m a copywriter and for my job is vital to write short.

It`s funny, this days i read Istanbul by Pamuk, your comments are somehow related to this book. the mind know better

Florin