Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great tomi1 2011-11-30 17:15

Oeiras, 1-12-11
Hello Magiqa
Interesting telescopes. It seems we still are so delayed concerned to the trips to other planets. At least the money spent in wars could have been spent in this challenge whatever gives jobs. Even the moon should be inhabet in hermetic stations. In my opinion we were brought a long time ago and the television programs have shown it the history cannel. I only wonder why radios spreada by the world do not receive any sighns. Well at least the normal radio stunning. At least anythything wasn`t so far revealed being secret. It was already time the human being was already been taken out of earth. According to the Maya callender 2012 can be a surprise. I hope we all be alive in 2013. It is possible some located devastation occurs like a tsunami as it is foreseen. Cientists think a island in Canaries is going to sink what will make a huge wave. Concerned to the human being will be us travellers in space dying here and go on in other planet?...Warm regards. Tomi

Old 01-19-2012, 10:41 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To tomi1: Sure it is better to discover space

than to fight in all those wars. The enormous Universe makes us feel what we all are: small inhabitants on our little Blue Marble, Planet Earth. Glad you like my photo.