Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Great nobuikehonda 2011-04-20 11:44

Hello Roberto,

What I like the most about your composition is the diagonally cascading rocky fountain up against rather plain and well controlled fašade of the building behind. Rhythmically arranged fenestration, horizontally arranged cornice lines, all work together to accentuate the robust presence of the fountain. I can almost hear the sound of the fountain, and feel the freshness of the atmosphere of an early morning. Overall tone of this particular photograph is also lovely. And not to try to squeeze in too many objects is very successful. The image that you present to us is a music, a frozen music as a fine architecture should always be. You have certainly succeeded in showing to us that it is always a new ways to evaluate what seems to be the most obvious. I am convinced of your understanding of all the qualities mentioned above and much more. Dynamic diagonal line brings all of how you have seen the fountain well composed in one image. congratulations to your effort in capturing this personal view, in your way.

Very best regards,

Nobu.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:47 AM
TE Newbie

Default To nobuikehonda: Thanks

Thanks it's great what you wrote. Do you think it is only recently that I make pictures and then I can only learn. Thanks again Nobuike.