Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great yeln 2010-07-25 4:07

hello Paul
google
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw your criticism.
I consider you the honor that my photography as an experienced photographer saw. as a pioneer means a lot to me.
Your photo is as ordered for this heat, we have these days with us.
exceptional color and design on your photo.
fantastic reflection on the water and beautiful landscape.
sincere congratulations
Regards
Vojko

Old 07-25-2010, 03:36 PM
TE Expert

Default To yeln: Hello in Response

Hello Vojko

A pleasure to see your kind comments. Thank you for your kindness. There are a couple of photos in your gallery that intrigue me. One is a wide angle entitled Yello House and the other is sharp corner. Now I am curios as to what wide angle lens you were using? I am in no way by any means a pioneer in photography. I am still just a student in capturing light and the art of composition is always a daunting task at times. Many many many photos deleted, and a few good ones kept. The key for me is to learn why you have to delete the poor photos and learn not to repeat the same habit all over again. Thanks again for your kind comments. Have a good day. Go choose one lens, go out and shoot something completely different to challenge yourself.

Regards Paul Enns
Old 07-27-2010, 06:31 AM
TE Newbie

Smile lenses

hello Paul
google
I am happy to read your reply. despite of my years, I am in digital photography a beginner who learns all the time. I did not intentionally added during this time wide angle lens equipment, because I am somehow disappointed by many people on TE that all the information on the photo mask. how can beginners, learn about photography. here on TE should editor do something in this way. he is responsible. I think the data should be visible on the photograph itself to all of us.
This is not just my opinion.
to get back to the lens.
I used the Sigma 10-20. with this lens I am very pleased.
my photo with the name "Sharp corner" is the house with a real sharp angle, which can be seen on the ground, if you look floor tiles, they're square.
I wish you much success
Regards
Vojko