Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > General

Notices

Old 12-28-2008, 04:03 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: Open letter to the TE management

Hi Benny there is some details and data of the persons behind the IB at my page:

TE inside

(I guess there will be no more updates - as it should cover what anyone need wanting to know to whom they may direct their inquieres if the usual TE e-mails is not working..)

Jack
Old 12-29-2008, 02:06 PM
TE Junior Member

Hi Jack,

Thanks for this letter. Very clear. Very true.

Will they ever read it??? I never saw such an arrogant and disrespectful administration.

Greatings from Amazonas
Nuno Lopes
Old 07-10-2009, 10:19 PM
TE Junior Member

Indeed. If we'd fallen out of different worm holes rather than the same one then we'd both be ecstatic with the site. :)

Cheers,

Ron.
Old 07-11-2009, 05:37 PM
TE Senior Member

Dear Brent Cover,

I quote Jack : "PS1: What about the banned polonaise and scotthale? well if they both come out of this ban with a bit smaller mouth and less swearing it for sure will be no loss for the site."
Today I see that I have been banned (temporarily) from TL ! I'm not sure, but I know almost for sure that it has to do with my daring to reply to Scott Hale's rude, insulting, lying behaviour on TL. This man can write anything he likes without being banned (many proves are to be find for a permanent ban). A few months ago I had already a temporarily ban on TL, also because of that sad person.
Question 1 : who decided to ban me ?
Question 2 : can I have the exact reason ?
As for my first ban months ago, my mails weren't answered, I put it here in the forum that time ... with result : the banning was over. And now I feel this is again the only way...
A few weeks ago I mailed you about those insults, retaliations etc. from Scott Hale (yes, I dare to name this sad man) and some of his "friends" (brothers in arms, members of TL know who I'm speaking about).
Does that man have special connections with some moderators or so ? It is unbelievable that more members were banned (or left) from TL because of him (and I am not speaking about those "fake accounts").
I thought TL and TE were serious websites, sometimes when reading things in the forum it looks more like an ordinary chatroom where we can see all the time the same names.
Please, show some respect to your members and ban the ones who are poluting the sites and not the ones who dare to answer the rude ones.
If this forum-item will be "removed", it only shows that telling the truth cannot be handled. Removing is the easy way, answering is so much more honest and acting like that TE and TL will get that respect back (last months the sites lost a lot of respect of it's members, as we can see in the forum-items).
Thank you for your time.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:49 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: Open letter to lukie

Lukie,

This is so sad....

You have time and time again refused to understand that a comment should be marked a comment and a critique should contain useful information to help someone with the photo. You REFUSE to learn this and you use ME as an excuse.
Your critiquing privileges were suspended before because of this and I guess the administration is a little less tolerant of repeat offenders because they know better.
Don't use me as an excuse for you being banned. I know nothing about this except that you have been rude, insulting and defiant towards the administration many times.
I do not know the administration or the moderators and I feel if you just concentrated on marking a critique as a critique and a comment as a comment, you wouldn't be whining here on TrekEarth.
Read the terms of service lukie, show some RESPECT to the administration.
I see the last few lines of your last thread IS taunting the administration.
Be careful, you might get suspended/disabled/banned from this site as well.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:25 AM
TE Expert

Congratulations! This thread has not been locked by the TE moderators, which is remarkable given that all other threads with constructive critique are closed within a week ;-)

Dennis
Old 07-19-2009, 12:24 AM
TE Senior Member

Way to go, Dennis...
Old 08-07-2009, 01:02 PM
TE Junior Member

What is TechEarth? I thought it is TrekEarth? Your quote "I agree the life blood of TechEarth can be found in it most committed members and also welcome new members to jump in and participate."

- Rajesh
Old 08-07-2009, 10:32 PM

What is TechEarth? I guess it's a typo, which is I suspect a little embarrassing for the author, but as it took you 8 months to notice it obviously isn't the beginning of the end of civilisation as we know it. :-)