Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great fulvio52 2009-06-04 0:41

Hi, Kristine.
A shot that perfectly captures the looks and essence of Kodachrome Basin. Light, colors, and that unique intimate atmosphere are right here on display, exactly as I like to remember them. VERY GOOD!!! Together with Tropic Canyon, one of my favorite spots in the area to escape Bryce's moronic crowds when they get too much for me to bear...
Have a great day, talk to you soon. HUGS,
Fulvio.

Old 06-04-2009, 03:22 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To fulvio52: Utah

hi Don :)
I'm sure you felt your name being mentioned repeatedly during last week :) we were telling ourselves that now we see why you love the place so much.
I'm sure by now you have read all our whining stories about bad weather and crowds of tourists, but they only mean we are going back to Utah some time in near future (I hope).

regards,
Kristine
Old 06-04-2009, 04:02 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To fulvio52: Utah

Hehehehe, I KNOW YOU'RE GOING BACK!
I recall having similar feelings the first time I ever set foot in Utah, the weather was good but I was taken aback by those crowds... well, I sort of got used to them now. I might still get into a fight with those morons once in a while, but on the average they don't freak me out the way they used to. Plus : the words "serious hiking" are enough to freak THEM out, making most uphill trails usually MORON-FREE & scarcely populated. There are exceptions (like Angels Landing at Zion) but on the average you'll be alone for the most part and... happily so! See ya later & looking forward to your next posts! HUGS,
Fulvio.