Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great nikkitta 2014-02-01 14:57

Hello Boy
Why dont you watch admire and enjoy Walter White instead of remembering such a disgusting familly?

Appart from that, quite understand your disappointment while looking at the photos at the hotel
Once I have a great surprise, after taking some photos at a ferry in Egypt (not digital ones) once in Argentina I discover some covered women smiling at the camera, was very moving
Here because of the turning of her head ( for sure she did it on purpose)the woman becomes the protagonist cousin of the capture
Not joke now,good tecnique to blur the BG while a far distant woman watch at you

J aime tes notes qui racontent des histoires
Merci mon cousin du Nord
Maria

Old 02-02-2014, 10:25 PM
TE Expert

Default To nikkitta: :)

Oh, Miss Maria...you make me laugh!

I must admit, I had to search Walter White...I think I might be the only person who has never seen that show. I didn't follow the Addams Family very closely, but it's always a nice link to my childhood years...even though it ran during the mid 60's, I still remember seeing it on t.v. during the 70's. Just a bit of nostalgia I suppose.

Glad you still liked the picture anyway...I mean, it's Paris, it can't be all that bad no matter my ridiculous association to Cousin Itt, right? jaja

I'm taking just one photo away from Paris tomorrow (for something funny I spotted the other day) but will return to France by the middle of the week. I think you have me back on a Parisian "kick."

Be good, keep up the laughs!

Ciao,

J