View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 06:28 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: but still a problem??:(

Hi, I've managed to post it on my blog at http://photopolitic.blogspot.com

In the blogger dashboard bit there is a template editor. You will probably already have links which appear on your blog on either side of the posts. (The previous answer will work, but put it as a post).

Click on the "Template" tab in blogger. This should open a page with a basic layout of your blog. (If it doesn't, you need to click the "Page Elements" tab within "template").
There should then be a box titled "HTML/ JavaScript". Click on the edit button. This should open a pop-up.

Paste the html code from TE into that window.

If you already have other things in this box, you might want to paste it right at the top. Generally people tend to only have invisible stuff like statcounter in here.

At this point you can just hit save changes, but the TE code has the widget window set to HUGE (400 pixels or something).

It can be a bit confusing, but if you go through the code just look for anything that says "width" or "height". You can keep adjusting these by typing various values - in the end I had to set mine to 300 to keep the widget window from overlapping the text of the blog posts.

Let me know how you go!

Cheers
Adam