PDA

View Full Version : "useful" photographer's note

dawekato
06-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Hi again,
I've had this technical problem several times intermittently. When I click the "useful" button on a photographer's note that I'm critiquing it doesn't register. It continues to show "neutral". Is the glitch in my computer or the TE's web site?
Thanks for your help.
Eva Kato:mad eek:

fanni
06-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Hi Eva,
I had the same problem from time to time. I must note, though, that it depended on what browser I used.
If the rating didn't register at once I had to reload the page to make sure it worked.
Did you try reloading the page after rating?

dawekato
06-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Thanks again for your info. I'll try reloading the page. I use Windows Internet Explorer. Maybe I should use Firefox. :)

fanni
06-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Thanks again for your info. I'll try reloading the page. I use Windows Internet Explorer. Maybe I should use Firefox. :)
I use Windows... browsers: Opera and FireFox. I never use Internet Explorer - it's a big "hole" in the OS :rolleyes:
I must say that it's in FireFox that I had /have to reload the page after rating to make sure the rating was done ok. :cool:
no problems with Opera so far, though.

siolaw
06-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Hi again,
I've had this technical problem several times intermittently. When I click the "useful" button on a photographer's note that I'm critiquing it doesn't register. It continues to show "neutral". Is the glitch in my computer or the TE's web site?
Thanks for your help.
Eva Kato:mad eek:

Hi,
A note has to be of a minimum length of something like four lines in order to enable the "useful note" option... if note is too short marking it useful has no effect...
Regards

fanni
06-03-2012, 02:56 PM
A note has to be of a minimum length of something like four lines in order to enable the "useful note" option.
That's true!