PDA

View Full Version : unable to add photos to my theme, help.

bj40
11-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi, I have a number of themes of which i have no problems with , one however called, Sweet i have, i uploaded two photo without problems when it was first started , the theme page states seven photos, yet only shows the two i loaded months ago.Today i tried to upload my most posting recent posting called ,life, its does not show in the theme or is it stated in the gallery page with the photo as beloinging to the theme , yet when i try to up load again in the theme page states image already added . I think its an IT problem not sure who can help , any offers. Thanks Tom.

IBAngel
11-22-2010, 10:08 PM
Hi, I have a number of themes of which i have no problems with , one however called, Sweet i have, i uploaded two photo without problems when it was first started , the theme page states seven photos, yet only shows the two i loaded months ago.Today i tried to upload my most posting recent posting called ,life, its does not show in the theme or is it stated in the gallery page with the photo as beloinging to the theme , yet when i try to up load again in the theme page states image already added . I think its an IT problem not sure who can help , any offers. Thanks Tom.

Tom, Yes I see there are only 2 photos but it says there should be 8. I will look into this.

bj40
11-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Hi, Thanks for replying to my problem, today a second problem arose in my themes i sucessfully added my most recent posting title relics to my Number Plate theme, however is does not show as being added to a theme in the gallery section it was added when the site was having problems this morning. .Tom.

bj40
11-24-2010, 01:12 PM
Hi, This problem has been fixed.Thanks.

bj40
11-24-2010, 01:22 PM
Hi, I am still unable to add a photo to my theme Sweet ,tried to load one today it show in the numbers as being added but no phloto appears.Thanks Tom

IBAngel
11-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Hi, This problem has been fixed.Thanks.
Which problem has been fixed?

Hi, I am still unable to add a photo to my theme Sweet ,tried to load one today it show in the numbers as being added but no phloto appears.Thanks Tom
I tried to add a a photo to your theme "sweet" too as a test and could not find it. Is it a personal theme?

bj40
11-24-2010, 05:01 PM
Hi ,Yes its a personal theme.Thanks Tom.

bj40
11-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Hi, I have changed the title of of the photo to sweet but it makes no difference , it just keeps adding it but not showing it in the theme ,it no longer says already to the theme it just keep increasing the numbers but no photo. It may be easier for me to start a new theme for this subject as i have just two photo in it. Tom.

IBAngel
11-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Hi, I have changed the title of of the photo to sweet but it makes no difference , it just keeps adding it but not showing it in the theme ,it no longer says already to the theme it just keep increasing the numbers but no photo. It may be easier for me to start a new theme for this subject as i have just two photo in it. Tom.
Tom, I just sent you a PM.
The title of any photo shouldn't effect a theme. I wouldn't suggest creating a new theme just yet. There is obviously something wrong and we are working to fix it.

bj40
11-28-2010, 12:11 PM
Hi ,Can you give me an update as to the progress of as this theme will still not show uploaded photos, if it can not be fixed i shall start another.Thanks Tom.

bj40
12-04-2010, 11:03 AM
Hi, Thanks for fixing the problem can now upload to the theme .Tom.