PDA

View Full Version : Problem with forum feedback/support

Juntas
10-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Hi there. I can't acess the forum feed/support. I receive the following message:

Juntas, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1- Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2- If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I can acess all the other foruns.
Can someone check this please.
Best regards.

Didi
10-09-2010, 07:49 AM
The request is here

Juntas
10-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Hi Didi and thank you for your actiion. Obviously, I coudn't do that :)

Didi
10-09-2010, 03:20 PM
BUT YOU ARE IN THE FORUM FEESBACK AND SUPPORT :D
I don't think there is a problem

snunney
10-09-2010, 04:51 PM
I have the same problem and get the same message as Juntas when trying to access this feedback/support forum. The reason I try to access is to find out whether others are suffering problems with photos not appearing on the critiquing page or taking ages to appear making it very difficult to critique the image.

Didi
10-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Very strange indeed
You wrote your message in the Forum Feedback, that's prove that you have no problems for access

Juntas
10-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Hi Didi It is strange indeed. I click the link on the General Forum and it takes me here and I can reply to your post but this one is the only thread I can read.

From the Foruns Menu I don't go anywhere and receive the message I stated above.

snunney
10-10-2010, 08:59 AM
Hi Didi,

It is indeed very strange but I can assure you that I cannot enter this forum though the Forum menu system. Something is obviously wrong somewhere. I would also be obliged to have some feedback on the slow/non appearance of images. Is anybody else suffering this problem?

Regards,
Stephen.

Didi
10-10-2010, 10:24 AM
I have no problems :confused:

snunney
10-10-2010, 11:49 AM
I take it nobody else has reported similar problems. It may be my connection but I don't think so as I don't have these problems with various other photo sites I visit.

Juntas
10-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Hi Stephen. I still can't acess Feedback/Support from the Foruns Menu but I have found that it's possible to acess it through the Forum Jump Menu on the bottom of the error page we receive.
Have a nice day.

romanaa
10-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Hello,

I have experienced the same kind of problems as Juntas ans Snunney when trying to access from the very top menu on the main page.

I can only access it from the Forum Jump rolling down menu at the bottom of the page.

I have found the way only by chance - this is quite confusing and inconvenient and I am sure this problem could be easily solved by technical staff of the site.

Thank you

Romana

IBAngel
10-12-2010, 07:39 PM
I am unable to reproduce the same issue. Can you take a screenshot of the porblem and post here so I can see what you are talking about?

romanaa
10-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Hi, I put printscreen in attachement, I do not know whether it helps. This sign appears when I try to click on the last item of the brown roll down menu (in the middle of upper part of the printscreen).
Thanks

pierrefonds
10-14-2010, 11:19 PM
I have a small problem to have access to my account page. When I display the main page of TE then click on the account tag, it takes me to my account page for about 2 seconds then display another page saying that my page does not exist on TE.

Juntas
10-15-2010, 12:06 AM
Hi Pierre. You are very welcome on this thread that I have started but I think that it would be better for you to start a new thread about your problem. That way, there's a good chance that you will find proper attention to your problem: In here it might get lost in the middle of the original one. But like I said, you are very welcome here :)
All the best.

Docarmo
10-19-2010, 04:10 PM
Hello everybody,
I'll try to "translate"... err... say in other words what everybody is trying to explain:
When we place the mouse (not clicking) on the word FORUM, at the main menu bar, a drop menu appears. At the bottom of this drop menu, the last option, named FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT has been desactivated some time ago!!! If we want to access the FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT, we have to CLICK on the word FORUM. Then, the true FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT will appear on the new page displayed... the last option, at the bottom (above the "What's going on").
I hope this will clarify the problem.

Bonjour à tous,
Je vais essayer de "traduire" ... euh ... dire en d'autres termes ce que tout le monde essaie d'expliquer:
Quand on place la souris (sans cliquer) sur le mot FORUM, à la barre du menu principal, un menu déroulant apparaît. Au bas de ce menu déroulant, la dernière option, nommée FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT a été désactivée il y a déjà un bout de temps! Si nous voulons accéder à FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT, nous devons CLIQUER sur le mot FORUM. Ensuite, le vrai FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT apparaîtra sur la nouvelle page qui s'affiche... c'est la dernière option, en bas (au-dessus du "What's going on").
J'espère que cela permettra de clarifier le problème.

IBAngel
10-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Hello everybody,
I'll try to "translate"... err... say in other words what everybody is trying to explain:
When we place the mouse (not clicking) on the word FORUM, at the main menu bar, a drop menu appears. At the bottom of this drop menu, the last option, named FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT has been desactivated some time ago!!! If we want to access the FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT, we have to CLICK on the word FORUM. Then, the true FORUM FEEDBACK/SUPPORT will appear on the new page displayed... the last option, at the bottom (above the "What's going on").
I hope this will clarify the problem.
Thank you Docarmo. I see exactly what the problem is now. I will submit it in our tech queue.

Juntas
10-19-2010, 11:29 PM
Thank Carmo for the translation (that was what I wanted to say :)).
Also I didn't know that we could get there the way you mentioned.

Um abrašo

IBAngel
10-20-2010, 06:26 PM
I was just informed by tech that this has been fixed. :)

romanaa
10-21-2010, 09:28 AM
It is OK now, thank you. Romana

Juntas
10-21-2010, 10:12 AM
It's ok with me too now. Thanks for the effort.

Juntas
11-12-2010, 09:52 AM
Hi everyone. Just to say that this problem has returned.
Thanks.

IBAngel
11-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Hi everyone. Just to say that this problem has returned.
Thanks.

I just checked. It is not the same issue. What do you see when you click on the FF&S box in the drop-down? screenshot would help.

Juntas
11-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Hi Amber.
Problem's gone. Sorry for wasting your time and thank you.