PDA

View Full Version : Are you shy ?

Didi
02-09-2010, 10:26 PM
At 11.22 GMT time 14 members and 306 guests were on line visible in TE
About the 306 ones why they want to stay invisible ?

Juntas
02-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Hum... I guess it's because of Carnival, people are wearing masks and stuff like that. After Carnival you'll see that they will all come up :D

kajenn
02-10-2010, 04:28 AM
Every time I close (or restart) my browser I get automatically logged out. And when I return, I most often don't discover that I'm logged out. Not until I'm about to do some action (like now writing in the Forum). So many times, just surfing around looking at (mostly amazing) images, I'm unintentionally invisible. :o

On the other hand, the many time I leave my computer running (even overnight) and I'm logged in, makes me visible but not present - and often on more than one site. :rolleyes:

CLODO
02-10-2010, 11:10 AM
I was one of the unmasked carnival guy "working" on TE.:)
Cheers to all!:rolleyes:

CLODO

worldcitizen
02-10-2010, 07:16 PM
...I'm just using the beta version. :) When we are browsing photos in the beta version, and then go to the forums, we are not logged into the forum page. That must be why a lot of members look like they are hiding. ;)

Didi
02-10-2010, 10:54 PM
...I'm just using the beta version. :) When we are browsing photos in the beta version, and then go to the forums, we are not logged into the forum page. That must be why a lot of members look like they are hiding. ;)

Very strange :)
When I am surfing on the Beta version and then I go to the forum from the Beta version, The forum gives me my precedent position in the Beta version.
Of course I must be loged on booth sides.
Cheers

worldcitizen
02-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Very strange :)
When I am surfing on the Beta version and then I go to the forum from the Beta version, The forum gives me my precedent position in the Beta version.
Of course I must be loged on booth sides.
Cheers

Hello Didi,

You are correct. I am usually only logged on in the beta version. Therefore, when I access the forums I am not visible as a member. I only log on to the regular version to upload, or, in this case, to reply to a forum discussion. :)

Have a good day!

ptrjakson
02-12-2010, 08:58 PM
Its for the security purpose even if you forget to log out of the forum and shut down the system no body can log in it .Its safe and good also.