PDA

View Full Version : A new found land ?

Sogeri
04-22-2003, 06:59 PM
I have some few pictures from Papua New Guinea to upload.
Could you please add this country into you list ?

Luko
04-23-2003, 12:16 AM
Sorry to use Sogeri's post for my own purpose : Adam, could you pls also open "Afghanistan" for the near future. Not very good shots I'm afraid, but after all isn't the aim of that site to trek the WHOLE earth?

BTW I would be happy if someone just after me asked to add "Iraq", wouldn't you?

And on the opposite scale : could you think of adding Maldives too. Is underwater trekking allowed here, there's not much more there, see...

adam
04-23-2003, 09:29 AM
Papua New Guinea has been added.

adam
04-23-2003, 09:34 AM
Afghanistan & Maldives have been added. As requests come in for other countries, I add them in. There are still plenty of countries not listed, I believe Central American countries are the least represented relative to the number of countries existing there.

aros
04-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Oddly enough, in the world map in my profile, PNG is not shown in Yellow, although I have a photograph from that country.

Paolo
04-08-2005, 01:27 PM
I think that also some other Nation should be opened.
As the Cook Islands, that today are in the New Zealand direcoty (with dozens of images), but that are an Indipendent Nation with Foreign Affair controlled by NZ.
But they have Parliament, Prime Minister, Coins, Stamps and a small National Airline!
thanks, ciao