PDA

View Full Version : Phototrip to Patagonia

Isabelle
10-02-2004, 12:40 AM
Hi, everybody :))
Cesar <a href="http://www.trekearth.com/members/kikvel/" target="_blank"> kikvel </a> and I are planning a trip to Patagonia (both Chilean and Agentinian) for March 2006 (2006, not 2005).
If you want to join us, please contact us. Also, hints very much appreciated.
thanks in advance!

vaneiks
10-20-2004, 07:43 PM
a trip to patagonia itself seems very appealing to me, and if it involves photography i am certainly interested, however it is quite far looking from now and no certain plans can be made yet. however - keep updating info as i could be joining you:)

Isabelle
10-25-2004, 05:42 AM
Thanks for your reply, Inese. I´m glad to hear you would join us!
Hehehehe, the trip is rather expensive for the ones who do not make money in euros or dollars, that´s why we are planning it so early. to be exact, our immediate plan is to make some money;)
We´ll keep you updated!
Cheers,

Isabel

jurgen
11-12-2004, 01:20 AM
Olá Isabelle!
Pode ser que ainda os planos não estejam muito bem preparados, mas você já sabe cual vai ser o ponto de encontro? Também seria bom conhecer mais ou menos o preço da viagem e quanto tempo vai durar. Tudo isto para poder ter uma idéia e economizar desde agora se é possível.
Abraços,
Jürgen

Maru
12-04-2004, 01:36 AM
Hi, Isabel
I live in Buenos Aires, and been in Patagonia (the argentine side) a few times. If you need information about locations to visit or anything else, just contact me.
Regards, Marisa.