PDA

View Full Version : POINTS ans SEX

capthaddock
02-02-2007, 01:31 AM
Now that I've guaranteed every member will open this, especially newer members, I have a small favor to ask. When selecting the photo location after uploading, please do not add more "City" locations unless you are sure that the correct city is not yet listed, otherwise please select from the listed locations within the State or Province. If you don't see it there , the selected "State" is probably incorrect.

The above favor does NOT apply to the following countries:
Guyana.

Thank you and have a nice day.

kevinos
02-02-2007, 05:05 AM
Good point Tan! I will see that I always do it in future. As an admirer of narrative pictures, that is those that tell as story or present people or a place, rather than the purely arty-arty kind (well I like those too!) I am sometimes saddened that members show us pictures of something interesting and fail to tell us exactly what it is (often because they have not bothered to find out) or where exactly is is located. Worst of all, sometimes people give wrong locations and information. This is possible because they took no interest in what they were recording or where it was. Snapping without trying to comprehend, to me, is tourist snapshotting rather than travelers encountering and recording and sharing what they experience. Pointing your camera at something and pressing the button, without asking, where is this? What am I recording? Why is this so? all seem to miss the point of travelling. Anyway, Tan, I'm glad your point wasn't about points and sex because i am bored with one and very bored with the other: (but I did open the thread, didn't I?)

ktanska
02-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Good idea with title and quite important message.
Now if this thread keeps getting comments it stays on top of the thread list, and more and more people read it. Hopefully it has some influence.
My candidate for a most badly organised country is Namibia, where at least half of the pictures are set on incorrect region.

Luko
02-02-2007, 01:11 PM
I added FREE to your title, I think it's important not to cut yourself from the cheapos' market.

Well, my vote would get to Myanmar as the worstly organized country : I think you can find Bagan in 4 different regions and there are 4 different spellings for Inle for instance, while it's only a 4 letter location, there are also 9 spellings for Yangon and I'm still counting... I let you imagine now for <i>"Nyaung Shwe"</i>...

Apart from that, where are the sex and the points?

Luko
02-02-2007, 01:30 PM
<i>"The above favor does NOT apply to the following countries:
Guyana."</i>

Nor Tuvalu, Belau, Marshall islands and Nauru...

(Been to Nauru tho, but sorry cannot contribute... no photos and very little interest also, little surprizing from an island made only from birdshit... :D ...)

Luko

Keitht
02-02-2007, 04:53 PM
As I haven't been getting either lately I was terribly disappointed to discover the subject title was misleading :-(

Homerhomer
02-02-2007, 05:46 PM
I will exchange points for sex (I am the one giving points). Many restrictions apply, everyone who participated in this thread so far shouldn't apply.
Peter

Luko
02-02-2007, 06:34 PM
<i>"I will exchange points for sex (I am the one giving points)."</i>

Be logical, Peter, you've chosen to turn off the points and sex button, don't come crying know that sex is hidden to you... You wouldn't realized how much sex fun we, giving points people, have had..

Pheeewwww.. ooooh nooooo, please ladies, not sex agaaaaaain, I just can't stand it anymore... :D

Homerhomer
02-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Be logical, Peter, you've chosen to turn off the points and sex button, don't come crying know that sex is hidden to you... You wouldn't realized how much sex fun we, giving points people, have had..
===
Trekearth - learning about world through sex, points and photography...

Gosh, life has a new meaning for me now and I finally realized why so many poeple are complaning about point exchange, geez took me years to figure out what this site is all about....

time to dust off my old tools and get pointing;-)

fixed
02-02-2007, 07:35 PM
:)
I'am ok ... give me two points, and you will have a dreamy sex night with NONO ;)
Somebody is interested ? Luko, Peter ? :D ...

Homerhomer
02-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Somebody is interested ? Luko, Peter ? :D ...
-----
on the second thought I am turning my points back off;-)

btw, nice pic in your profile NONO, if I had my choice of a French girl I would take young BB though ;-)
Peter

s10001in
02-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Ouchhhhhhhhhhhh...

Myself & francis deleted Bunch of Photos..& thousands of Points..
What big Loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam, I want my photos & points back !!!
Francis...Francis..do it fast!!!

Luko
02-05-2007, 04:31 PM
You have to cancel your trip to Mauritius, Shail... It's either points or Mauritius, you can't have both.
See the title of this thread is POINTS and SEX, not sex <i>AND</i> sex. I'm really sorry you'll have to go to Mauritius, I know it may sound tough but someone has to do it.

Manamo
02-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Don't worry Shail, the title is precisely points AND sex (I would change it for free points and free sex...but that's what you meant Luko...). So of course you can have both...
Life is good:D
by the way, Quebec in Canada, is not bad either at having errors in the name of locations...but that's not the real subject of this thread...
MC

Luko
02-05-2007, 06:28 PM
<i>"by the way, Quebec in Canada, is not bad either at having errors in the name of locations...but that's not the real subject of this thread..."</i>
Yes, Marc, I even think it's absolutely against the TOS to change the subject of a given thread.
It's a serious "points and sex" discussion, here : I'm forced to give you a fair warning. Next time you should be banned ;D...

s10001in
02-06-2007, 01:51 AM
<I>You have to cancel your trip to Mauritius, Shail... It's either points or Mauritius, you can't have both. </I>
Come on LUKO..
Still I have more than 3 months..& I do not even have thousand points in account. I feel I can use those for next three months :D & then Mauritius. >:D<

I porpose you to stop shooting on street & start shooting landscape & kids..
Earn more points..& More XXX ;)

greg
02-07-2007, 12:09 AM
Hey, what kind of exchange rate are you guys using?! A thousand points since the end of the golden era has been more than I could dream of... you must be some kind of chinese emperor...

s10001in
02-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Beauty like NONO asking 2 Points ..