PDA

View Full Version : different score in titte (2) and received critiques 2*2=4

lukas
02-24-2006, 07:44 PM
There is one photo in my collection titled Music(2)with score = 2 points, but I received 2 critiques with score 2 points. In my opinion is 2*2=4???

You can find the foto on
http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Africa/Egypt/photo307746.htm

I saw also a * on the right of the score (text on click says = "added by 1 member"? What is the meaning of that * ?

Can anyone give me a explanation ?

Thanks
Regards
Luc

nwoehnl
02-24-2006, 07:53 PM
Luc -

- The second critique you got is a comment. Comments are not computed into the points total.
- The star means that one member added this photo as a favorite. If you click on the star, you can see who that member is.

Regards -
Norbert

Vicky
02-24-2006, 07:54 PM
Hi Luc
One of your "critiques" is, in fact, a comment (you will see it is clearly marked as such within the text) and, although you were given two points, comments do not add to your score.

A * next to the score means that someone has added your photograph to their favourites list. If you click on the star you will find out who it is!

Hope this explains it for you.

Best wishes, Vicky

lukas
02-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Thanks Norbert for your response.
I didn't saw the difference, because there are two smilies and I did'nt know you can give scores to comments..

Greetz,
Luc

lukas
02-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Thanks Vicky for your response.
I didn't saw the difference, because there are two smilies and I did'nt know you can give scores to comments..

Greetz,
Luc