PDA

View Full Version : VOTING PAGE IS READY!!! VOTE NOW THE TE BOOK COVER!!!****

kikvel
10-12-2005, 12:34 AM
<a href="http://www.johanson.info/te/">VOTE HERE!!!</a>

Please read the instructions very well and vote your preference.

You can only vote once,

Enjoy voting!

Kikvel

kikvel
10-12-2005, 04:05 AM
thanks Jack for the page!

Kikvel

spence
10-12-2005, 05:18 AM
Hi Cesar. It seems there is no selection box to allow a vote for No. 8. Or have I missed something?

kikvel
10-12-2005, 05:26 AM
well seen!

I will inform this to Jack so he can correct it,

I did not check that!
thanks for the observation!

K.

jrj
10-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Nr. 8 is there now.
Thank's.

jmdaoudal
10-12-2005, 12:09 PM
"a voté !"
Jean Michel

Didi
10-12-2005, 01:21 PM
Ok for N° 8
Didi

jrj
10-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Hi Said

Pls. go back to the project page and SCROLL DOWN to vote :-)

mlopes
10-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Ahhh la democracy :P

VOTED!

Good work Cesar and Jack
Good work Jack and Cesar

ahah

joseelias
10-12-2005, 02:53 PM
Does the page allow more than one vote per member?

If so, the voting can be a little bit distorted. If there’s a block for multiple votes, you must be aware that several people share the same pc so after one votes the others loose their opportunity… Complicated, no?

kikvel
10-12-2005, 02:57 PM
thanks Jose for the advices, Jack is our webmaster-technology provider, he has taken care, be confident

keep on voting!

kikvel

jrj
10-12-2005, 03:14 PM
You are right Jose.

If a problem I may add a vote directly to the database. Pls. let me know if this is wanted.

(I am afraid there is a limitiation to the degree of sofisication to most of the 'freewares' of this world
-as you know the team is working without any 'money spending' (so far) at the project.)

joseelias
10-12-2005, 04:06 PM
So there’s a block for multiple votings?

Well, yesterday I voted at home and only after, I thought that Sofia also needed to vote and that I could have done that at work…

I’ll talk to her and let you know what her choice is.

That brings me to another question… If Jack has access to the electoral database I think it’s needed an election committee to assure that the voting is fair…

If not, the TE book may end up with a cover designed by Jack’s cat with about 100% of votes… ;-)

joseelias
10-12-2005, 04:22 PM
Jack,

There’s no need for you to mess with the database in my case after all.

I’ll just wait for Sofia’s choice and vote on it in my work so there’s no problem of overlapping votes in this case…

Damn, I’m brilliant!!! :o)

jrj
10-12-2005, 04:38 PM
There is an international group of inspectors to superwise the work done in the voting process.

This group will especially consider all issues of adressing pc's etc.

The other option we had was to have a list with 19.500 usernames and passwords from Adam. Not sure; but I am not convinced he would have given us that.

So there we are Jose - just putting up this poll for voting with a smile and trust in the TE members good spirit. Not least there is no more winning and awards in this than there usually are at TE :-)

mlopes
10-12-2005, 05:07 PM
And that's not all...

... we also have a group of elfs working 24h a day on this, but we must finish this voting before december because they must help Santa with the presents also...

So, please VOTE!

Mario

kikvel
10-12-2005, 05:11 PM
noooo!!! Jose! do not do it! Voting is secret!

Sofia has to do it!

:D

K.
Pd.: An international group of inspectors formed by Canon and Nikon experts are closely supervising this international process. Until now without any problem found!

kikvel
10-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Although there were rumours Jack did not like option 8...

Just kidding!
keep on voting!

K.

joseelias
10-12-2005, 05:34 PM
Well, if a cover proposal appears with negative votes we’ll know for sure that Jack as messed with the voting…

Now we have an international group of inspectors, Santa’s elves and Canon and Nikon watching the event? And as Jack said the team is working without money spending, I’m wondering <b>who is feeding all those people?!</b>

And being Jack that’s coordinating this part, my guess is that by the end of the voting we’ll have a bankrupted Jack begging in the streets of Norway which are prety warm by this time of the year... Or a wealthy Jack but dead starved elves (there goes Christmas), supervisors and Nikon and Canon inspectors…

Well, who cares… As long we have our cover… :o)

Didi
10-12-2005, 06:50 PM
Hi Jack
I had already vote

kikvel
10-12-2005, 07:33 PM
you have unveiled it...who feeds the group?

we have a serious problem, a terrible one,

Yes , you guessed it, is Mario Lopes (alias bolinha at first, and lately bolao), the guy with the largest belly in Portugal, a serious issue to feed him!
tons of beer and barbecues, hamburguers do not seem enough for him!

K.

joseelias
10-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Yes, I know I know…

We tried to deport Mário several times to other countries but no one accepted him… They considered it as an act of war, as the destruction of the crops just to feed him would be equivalent to biological warfare…

We said that they could use ladybugs to control him just like in bug plagues, but they didn’t believe.

As a matter of fact he is to blame about the drought we’re suffering… Nothing is enough for him. I’ve heard that the migrating birds haven’t arrived from the northern Europe yet fearing what he could do to them… Some are even committing suicide with the chicken-flew!!!

kikvel
10-12-2005, 11:27 PM
southamerica!

this will break the delicate equilibrium, already hard to maintain,

Antartica?
North Pole?
we have to be creative to solve this,

K.

jrj
10-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Pls.

We have some trouble with the environment in the Arctic already, also our possesions in the Antarctic is not the best.

I have seen some enthusiasm from mr. M. for the former Eastern Europe. May I suggest some Siberian Gulags - as I understand there are some vaccant camps up there - going to the far norteast, there should be plenty of seafood..

joseelias
10-13-2005, 01:04 AM
Naaaaaaa....

Let’s send him to Norway. But only after Jack as finished his help to the book…

I think it would be cruel to break the ecological balance of southern America or the sea of Siberia…

:o)

mlopes
10-13-2005, 01:26 AM
very funny :P

Don't you guys have work to do? go vote, or wash your dishes or cut the grass....

Tomorrow i will send to jack and jose your photo Cesar ahahahah now the true will be revealed to the world... let's see who's GORDO!!! :P

kikvel
10-13-2005, 05:05 AM
jajajajaja this was funny!

but I agree with Jack, we should send him where seafood is abundant;

bolinha, do you realize we are deciding your future here?

K.

mlopes
10-13-2005, 01:48 PM
Sorry Jack and Jose,
I cannot upload Cesar's photo here, forgot about the 800x600px limite and most important... 200k size

200kg i mean :P

M.

joseelias
10-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Ahahahahah!

That was a violent counter-strike Mário! Waiting for Cesar reply!

My hope is to have you both in a knife-fight by the end of all this…

A kind of “Alley-Fight Sumo”!!!

Opening a betting agency for those interested in the fight of the year… Tax-free prizes!!!

:o))

kikvel
10-13-2005, 03:44 PM
I never saw anywhere a fight between a thai boxer (me) and a sumo fighter (my dear portuguese friend), it would not be fair!

I can post my picture at TL, but I have just one question, why Mario has a self portrait that can show only 1/3 of his face? This means huge! We are talking of huge dimensions!

Mario, please consider photo stitch software to get a full size portrait! And use photoshop to get jpeg with maximum compression, lowest quality, that may help. Also use the panorama features so we may see you in a complete version!

K.

jrj
10-13-2005, 04:06 PM
Over 70 members have so far voted for their choice of TE BOOK COVER PAGE!

There is a tight run amongst the ones at top.

Keep up voting folks: With almost 20.000 TE members there should still be plenty out there...

kikvel
10-13-2005, 06:23 PM
I sent a reminder to everyone involved in the project to vote,

We have to remember that this process is open to all TE members, no need to be part of this project at all, there is no obligation implied here. Just the use of the right to choose the cover of the TE BOOK!

We are waiting anxiously the final results!

Kikvel

mlopes
10-13-2005, 08:46 PM
ahahah you cannot accept but you are challenging...

My dear Paraguaio friend, when you have the time (maybe you will need a whole week or so) read all critiques made to that photo... it's a masterpiece of photography... 140 POINTS see... i got 140 points on 1 photo, it means i'm a great photographer right?

Don't shatter this dream friend? don't say that the points don't mean anything ahaha

I dare you to post your photo in TL :) or maybe i can post it, and practice my stiching skills :P

Mário

kikvel
10-16-2005, 04:46 PM
uppp!!!

voting goes on!

the winner is yet to be defined!

K.