PDA

View Full Version : To Adam - focal lenght info

Guto
07-27-2003, 08:00 AM
Adam,

I know you have been working a lot, but I am sending you one more suggestion...

I thought about it just by now, when starting a photo discussion.

Wouldn't it be useful to add a focal length field in photo's info? So people could also list only wide-angle or only tele photos, maybe by range (that is, 100-150, 150-200, and so on) the same way we can list photos by country, member or camera.

Regards,

Augusto

adam
07-27-2003, 08:11 AM
"So people could also list only wide-angle or only tele photos, maybe by range (that is, 100-150, 150-200, and so on) the same way we can list photos by country, member or camera."

Well, it is possible to browse by lens, in addition to camera. As far as adding another field, I may consider grouping together focal lengths together in the future. In the meantime, please consider checking out the <a href="/categories.php?ctype=equip&etype=lens">browsing lenses</a> page.

Guto
07-27-2003, 06:58 PM
"Well, it is possible to browse by lens, in addition to camera."

Sorry, I didn't notice this before. It was useful for me to see now some 200 - 400 mm. photos.

But what I was thinking is also a field to put the lenght used in case of zoom lens also. There are some 75-400 lens in the list, for example, and this don't give any clue about what lenght was used.

Thanks again for you answer, Adam.