je de végétaiton sur nappe by Nicou (121960)
ourania (30991) 2015-01-28 14:03
I like very much this composition of different natural elements and the harmony it evokes. You managed to capture the special natural phenomenon, the colours of the hour and the suggestive atmosphere in a simple and effective composition. We get a fascinating impression and, although the view is really wide, it also feels intimate. Congratulations and thank you!
All the best, have a great day,
Secanje na proslu jesen by pajaran (52050)
ourania (30991) 2015-01-28 13:57
this place is lovely and pleasantly moody, surely it seemes even more inviting to people who love fishing at a natural post and in peace. I like the way you composed your picture with the little path in the foreground and including both banks in the vertical frame. The textures and the autumnal palette are wonderful. Congratulations and thank you!
All the best, have a good night,
Beit-Guvrin Amphiteater #3 by ikeharel (57182)
clic (14912) 2015-01-28 13:55
What a fabulous treasure recently discovered in Israel. By such a studied angle showing the stone arches through which the lions ran out to eat the Christians, you show masterly the best of the those ruins and pay a nice tribute to the valorous archeologists who exhumed this souvenir or the past.
- Les Gouilles d'Essertze (8 photos)
- EVENTS , FESTIVAL (14 photos)
- most impressive landscapes (61 photos)
- Villages perchés (34 photos)
- Around the world 2 (74 photos)
- Brazil - São Paulo State (1) ! (100 photos)
- Couleurs de la tour Eiffel / Eiffel tower colors (21 photos)
- Yvonne's other favorites (28 photos)
- Una domenica mattina nel porticciolo di Ognina (25 photos)