The edge of the high Plateau by Karsten (10)
seiliv (317) 2004-03-28 6:01
1. Welcome to TE. 2. Lovely color. 3. Great contrast between the soft and clear glacier and the roughly montain. 4. Really like the line of the curve of the glacier. Make a feeling of that the mountain is bigger than what we can see. 5. Wish that this was bigger. Could be a beautiful desctop picture.
Lyngen Fjord by lovettcms (502)
seiliv (317) 2004-03-28 5:13
In some way I got a feeling of the 80s, don't know why, and the year you have taken this confirm that. Miss some note, but anyway I find this photo as a good one. The water make a little part of a circle that make me feel that there is even more outside the photo. The mountains make a repeating elements and all the lines seems to end in a place to the right of the photo. Think it is a freat photo of a great landscape.
Toilette by Tweety (4546)
seiliv (317) 2004-03-27 17:38
With the title in mind, it could be in the humorous categories. Really like the photo too. Don't know if you have done any post-work, but the swane is so clean and elegante, and i love the choice of just having one-colored background. The swane is making great lines, like the number 8. Well seen with good fantasy![comment]
aimless by nicole (226)
seiliv (317) 2004-03-27 17:32
Now that I have seen this, I can't say that this isn't a good photo, cause I think it's great. It looks like a kind of art. But as Richard Gatward alreay has mention, I also thought about if this was in the spirit of TE? At least without a note... think that could help a lot ;)
Blue Bags and a Shoe by sailingjim (201)
seiliv (317) 2004-03-27 17:26
Like the photos simplicity with the color. An easy mix of black and white and light blue. Still I can see some part with ble tones as a rest of the postwork... without that it could been either better. Like the lines too... the whit triangel in one way represent the composition, or at least feel it that way.
power plant by mazrul (92)
seiliv (317) 2004-02-28 14:55
The thumbnail looked very well. See that the quality isn't the same on this large photo. Is good: The shades of color. The way the black elements (of the boats and teh part of land were the fishermens are) that make a kind of a oval making the eyes follow these lines. The repeating elements of tower on the power plant. Could be better: Tilted horizon.
Untitled by sam152 (19)
seiliv (317) 2004-02-06 13:45
Like the originality of this photo. Specially yhe mix of different kind of art... old sculptur and the draw/painting on the wall. It has a lot of details that make my curious... what is this all about? What kind of story does the different element tell us? Would be pleased with a note... and welcome to TE
- Winter in Norway (18 photos)
- Sofia's hidden beauty (16 photos)
- My Best Shots (29 photos)
- Something special in a picture: red colored (26 photos)
- In The Realm Of The Sensuous (35 photos)
- Places I like to remember (generic) (81 photos)
- Power Stations (34 photos)
- Cambodia : Big race on Tonle Sap river (18 photos)
- You fooled me for a while (15 photos)