Boing 747 SP by mehr (1360)
rjb874 (597) 2008-11-29 12:34
EP-IAA is the oldest operating 747SP in passenger service today. I understand it was out of service for some years but has recently been returned to service.
Infact I have travelled on EP-IAA from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur this year and what a wonderful old aircraft is the 747SP. It is about 33 or 34 years old and still going strong.
Go on it while you still have the chance!
tehran by narges_samandi (48)
rjb874 (597) 2008-11-07 11:53
This is a great picture. Tehran is a sprawling place with so many different features and things going on. There is a dullness in the colours seen, but that is what it looks like in real life, so it is photographically accurate. Well done.
mausoleum by calm (66)
rjb874 (597) 2008-09-21 2:58
Welcome to TE. I was in Iran last month and really enjoyed viewing the many mosques. This one is certainly in an interesting location, Rasht. The camera is tilting at an angle to the left which is not best. But night shots are always difficult. Well done and looking forward to more from Iran!
- Bears - cute and ferocious (92 photos)
- Cape Maria van Diemen, New Zealand (8 photos)
- Windows and Walls (67 photos)
- Egypt in Madrid (17 photos)
- Ribeira of Oporto (43 photos)
- Bangkok monuments in the night (15 photos)
- Miracles of Mother Nature (32 photos)
- Nice, la ville que j'aime (68 photos)
- Fête du lac Annecy (18 photos)