A Scottish Speciality by AdamBurton (8062)
patriik (1935) 2007-02-22 4:53
know this place very well and I am really impressed. Your idea for compo and point of view is accurate as always but I have not seen such a marvelous light conditions quite a long in Highlands. Thanks for sharing this superb work. Added to favorites naturally.
Norway by lonelywolf (3900)
patriik (1935) 2007-02-03 15:11
fantastic composition. This boat on 1/3 gives us a marvelous point to catch the whole perspective of this long lake. Saturation and tones of colors are perfect as always.
I`m gonna study closer your gallery soon as I`m planning visit Norway this year. Probably in September/October.
Still waiting for more!
Thanks for sharing and take care!
- Traditional Costumes in Brittany (32 photos)
- Fireworks II (34 photos)
- My own favourites I (100 photos)
- Eat your Fruits and Veggies! (94 photos)
- My favorite photos (8) (Gatti Matti) (90 photos)
- Propaganda (8 photos)
- Windmills (26 photos)
- My Favorite Shots (21 photos)
- Layers of Swimming Pools and Sea (5 photos)