A Scottish Speciality by AdamBurton (8062)
patriik (1935) 2007-02-22 4:53
know this place very well and I am really impressed. Your idea for compo and point of view is accurate as always but I have not seen such a marvelous light conditions quite a long in Highlands. Thanks for sharing this superb work. Added to favorites naturally.
Norway by lonelywolf (3900)
patriik (1935) 2007-02-03 15:11
fantastic composition. This boat on 1/3 gives us a marvelous point to catch the whole perspective of this long lake. Saturation and tones of colors are perfect as always.
I`m gonna study closer your gallery soon as I`m planning visit Norway this year. Probably in September/October.
Still waiting for more!
Thanks for sharing and take care!
- My best of 2006 (10 photos)
- Soccer Unusual (46 photos)
- TE meeting - 06.07.08 (32 photos)
- High in the sky (11 photos)
- hanging clothes, flags, prayer flags, kites, etc (15 photos)
- Shinch. Fukushima (12 photos)
- Concert des Suprémes Dindes (7 photos)
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore (13 photos)
- Your Favorites III (42 photos)