A Scottish Speciality by AdamBurton (8062)
patriik (1935) 2007-02-22 4:53
know this place very well and I am really impressed. Your idea for compo and point of view is accurate as always but I have not seen such a marvelous light conditions quite a long in Highlands. Thanks for sharing this superb work. Added to favorites naturally.
Norway by lonelywolf (3900)
patriik (1935) 2007-02-03 15:11
fantastic composition. This boat on 1/3 gives us a marvelous point to catch the whole perspective of this long lake. Saturation and tones of colors are perfect as always.
I`m gonna study closer your gallery soon as I`m planning visit Norway this year. Probably in September/October.
Still waiting for more!
Thanks for sharing and take care!
- Boats (41 photos)
- Chinchini day 19/01/08 (16 photos)
- Saltburn Pier (62 photos)
- Blue Hour (85 photos)
- My favorite photos (6) (Gatti Matti) (92 photos)
- Plastic fruits in Bangkok (3 photos)
- World is strange and full of zasadzkas... (8 photos)
- Lietuvos istorija - Lithuanian History (9 photos)
- Old People Portraits (28 photos)