A Scottish Speciality by AdamBurton (8062)
patriik (1935) 2007-02-22 4:53
know this place very well and I am really impressed. Your idea for compo and point of view is accurate as always but I have not seen such a marvelous light conditions quite a long in Highlands. Thanks for sharing this superb work. Added to favorites naturally.
Norway by lonelywolf (3900)
patriik (1935) 2007-02-03 15:11
fantastic composition. This boat on 1/3 gives us a marvelous point to catch the whole perspective of this long lake. Saturation and tones of colors are perfect as always.
I`m gonna study closer your gallery soon as I`m planning visit Norway this year. Probably in September/October.
Still waiting for more!
Thanks for sharing and take care!
- Flags / Bandeiras / Drapeaux - 1 (95 photos)
- Mexique (17 photos)
- Twins? [Part XVIII] (100 photos)
- Arcs-en-ciel - Rainbows (45 photos)
- Yours favorite photo of mine (27 photos)
- !Shots taken EXACTLY at 17:02 UTC on 19 March (41 photos)
- people in Spain (78 photos)
- Yellowstone National Park (18 photos)
- Clouds and storms (65 photos)