A Scottish Speciality by AdamBurton (8062)
patriik (1935) 2007-02-22 4:53
know this place very well and I am really impressed. Your idea for compo and point of view is accurate as always but I have not seen such a marvelous light conditions quite a long in Highlands. Thanks for sharing this superb work. Added to favorites naturally.
Norway by lonelywolf (3858)
patriik (1935) 2007-02-03 15:11
fantastic composition. This boat on 1/3 gives us a marvelous point to catch the whole perspective of this long lake. Saturation and tones of colors are perfect as always.
I`m gonna study closer your gallery soon as I`m planning visit Norway this year. Probably in September/October.
Still waiting for more!
Thanks for sharing and take care!
- Rencontre TE Paris (15 photos)
- Riding line 15 (3 photos)
- Canadian presbytery/Presbytère canadien (31 photos)
- Centre G. Pompidou (Paris) (28 photos)
- hokkaido snow festival 2004 (9 photos)
- Beautiful winter (62 photos)
- Geneve_cenevre (53 photos)
- Quand les vitrines s'expriment... (39 photos)
- Elderly (29 photos)