A Scottish Speciality by AdamBurton (8062)
patriik (1935) 2007-02-22 4:53
know this place very well and I am really impressed. Your idea for compo and point of view is accurate as always but I have not seen such a marvelous light conditions quite a long in Highlands. Thanks for sharing this superb work. Added to favorites naturally.
Norway by lonelywolf (3900)
patriik (1935) 2007-02-03 15:11
fantastic composition. This boat on 1/3 gives us a marvelous point to catch the whole perspective of this long lake. Saturation and tones of colors are perfect as always.
I`m gonna study closer your gallery soon as I`m planning visit Norway this year. Probably in September/October.
Still waiting for more!
Thanks for sharing and take care!
- La Villette (69 photos)
- Rock city and rock formations in the Czech Rep. (21 photos)
- World Heritage Sites (UNESCO) (98 photos)
- Treasures we lost forever (11 photos)
- Artistes de la rue / Street artists (74 photos)
- December in Europe (70 photos)
- Dawn over water (18 photos)
- colourful kids (15 photos)
- ***SONPUR FAIR...Largest cattle fair in Asia*** (9 photos)