A Scottish Speciality by AdamBurton (8062)
patriik (1935) 2007-02-22 4:53
know this place very well and I am really impressed. Your idea for compo and point of view is accurate as always but I have not seen such a marvelous light conditions quite a long in Highlands. Thanks for sharing this superb work. Added to favorites naturally.
Norway by lonelywolf (3900)
patriik (1935) 2007-02-03 15:11
fantastic composition. This boat on 1/3 gives us a marvelous point to catch the whole perspective of this long lake. Saturation and tones of colors are perfect as always.
I`m gonna study closer your gallery soon as I`m planning visit Norway this year. Probably in September/October.
Still waiting for more!
Thanks for sharing and take care!
- Persian Food ( Iranian Different types of food ) (3 photos)
- Mummers' Parade 2005 (7 photos)
- Loneliness (18 photos)
- Top 18 Bolivia (18 photos)
- Favorites selected by 3 or more members (23 photos)
- la camargue ( photos)
- Windows (34 photos)
- Forts and fortresses of Brazil (36 photos)
- My Favorite Lightning Photos (22 photos)