Two brooms by willperrett (8017)
adores (40444) 2015-07-29 17:26
Coincidence or not, it's really nice and I like both, maybe because of the combination of colours. If he does this for decoration, it works. I like your idea here, by looking at both photos we can compare. Good shot!
Lago di Braies by SWEETFREEDOM (23410)
adores (40444) 2015-07-29 17:20
This is an impressive place, the huge mountains, the calm waters that gave you these beautiful reflections... Just beautiful!!! And I like the presence of those people in background, their colourful clothes really stand out!
Ghost Town Window by annjackman (20753)
adores (40444) 2015-07-29 17:02
I like this a lot! I guess it's the mysterious atmosphere that reminds me of the horror movies. We look at it and think immediately that something is going to happen. The darkness inside, the doll, the textures of the walls and window... I like it and you framed it really well!
- Aurora Borealis (14 photos)
- Kartik Naach (Dance) (7 photos)
- Afrique (58 photos)
- :: through the window (21 photos)
- The American Southwest (23 photos)
- 'PKiN' in Warsaw at POLAND_evvka (11 photos)
- Cromlechs & Dolmens (97 photos)
- Les photos que j'aime... Même de loin ! (80 photos)
- From under an arch (40 photos)