10 Years at TE ! by mesutilgim (92324)
adores (43835) 2016-01-30 14:28
Hi Mesut! Congratulations! 10 years is really a long time:)! I've never visited these ruins, only others like Ephesus, but they look really interesting. I like the composition with the columns still standing. The colours and the light are very good.
Heavenly perspective by mkamionka (34581)
adores (43835) 2016-01-30 13:34
Hi Mariusz! This is also a wonderful shot of this ruin! I like the way we see part of the ruins through the arch and the upward pov that makes the monument so impressive. Great colours and a very beautiful sky!
- Love Sculpture by Robert Indiana (8 photos)
- epSITE Gallery (Epson, Singapore) (3 photos)
- urbs asiensis (8 photos)
- Insects - Insectes (80 photos)
- GB London Taxis. (57 photos)
- Killer Clouds II (90 photos)
- fete des lumieres a Lyon (8 decembre) (6 photos)
- A day in the life of Mrauk U (16 photos)
- Porto (100 photos)