Sharkfin sharks by Luko (14000)
adam (860) 2003-09-24 2:13
The rectangular, light-colored object highlights the shark very well. The dark color "partition" between seller and shark is quite appropriate, almost as if the shark is staring out from an aquarium. A fascinating image (and explanation) as always.
Take your chance... by Luko (14000)
adam (860) 2003-09-09 2:55
Yes, the simple colors and the fact that the background is not distracting due to the large sign and empty space to the right makes it much more powerful. I also like the geographic shapes you captured (rectangular sign, triangular hat, diagonals from the lottery tickets). I'm curious, would you ever convert color to B&W during post-processing?
Frontpage news : no lice today by Luko (14000)
adam (860) 2003-09-06 1:56
Another fascinating shot. You have captured the scene as explained by your notes excellently. Everyone so close, yet each concentrating on their own thing. I like how the long object in the background at right serves to separate the scene between people. What also is intriguing is how there is a different bowl in front of each person.
- Retro Calcutta (18 photos)
- Three graces (87 photos)
- Insect & flowers (46 photos)
- My Favourites ones (17 photos)
- PUSHKAR FAIR - World's largest cattle fair (4 photos)
- mes favorites (1) (95 photos)
- Wrapped Reichstag 1995 (4 photos)
- Trains and railroad/Trains et chemins de fer (17 photos)
- TE meeting Venetian Villas 2010 (64 photos)