Sharkfin sharks by Luko (13998)
adam (860) 2003-09-24 2:13
The rectangular, light-colored object highlights the shark very well. The dark color "partition" between seller and shark is quite appropriate, almost as if the shark is staring out from an aquarium. A fascinating image (and explanation) as always.
Take your chance... by Luko (13998)
adam (860) 2003-09-09 2:55
Yes, the simple colors and the fact that the background is not distracting due to the large sign and empty space to the right makes it much more powerful. I also like the geographic shapes you captured (rectangular sign, triangular hat, diagonals from the lottery tickets). I'm curious, would you ever convert color to B&W during post-processing?
Frontpage news : no lice today by Luko (13998)
adam (860) 2003-09-06 1:56
Another fascinating shot. You have captured the scene as explained by your notes excellently. Everyone so close, yet each concentrating on their own thing. I like how the long object in the background at right serves to separate the scene between people. What also is intriguing is how there is a different bowl in front of each person.
- Sci-Fi World (21 photos)
- Mini-trip à Laon (12 photos)
- Archaeological and Ancient Sites of Turkey (90 photos)
- Architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch (23 photos)
- Your Favorites (41 photos)
- Les Préalpes Fribourgeoises (10 photos)
- Christmas Traditions (61 photos)
- South American Churches (49 photos)
- Tram, funiculars and lift of Lisbon (86 photos)