my camel by markoci (3927)
RandomCameraGuy (3069) 2007-10-08 6:55
That's pretty cool there Mark. Nice contrast with the camel and boy, as well as with what boys do in diff parts of the world.
Comp is of course very good, but the contast seems a bit off as the boy seems a bit dark and muddied, should be an easy enough fix though.
So how are things man? Where are you these days? If you're around the Phils again in the next few mos (I'll be there til Jan) just let me know!
The Spirit of Rugby by Luko (13998)
RandomCameraGuy (3069) 2007-10-07 16:35
Great colours and mood here Luko. that said I don't think they work together side-by-side. As the E. Tower is almost a mirror image, that slight diff is disconcerting. I would choose just one (my preference is the one on the right).
Always nice to see your work man,
- Autumn in Alto Minho - Portugal (7 photos)
- Dehumanize/Rehumanize (64 photos)
- My Best Travel Photos (49 photos)
- Les villes la nuit (29 photos)
- Paris de nuit (17 photos)
- Beach Walkers and Runners (93 photos)
- Bulc„o, Bruno, Cheschiatti and Perreti (12 photos)
- Catch the mist (43 photos)
- World Heritage Sites Part VII (81 photos)