my camel by markoci (3927)
RandomCameraGuy (3069) 2007-10-08 6:55
That's pretty cool there Mark. Nice contrast with the camel and boy, as well as with what boys do in diff parts of the world.
Comp is of course very good, but the contast seems a bit off as the boy seems a bit dark and muddied, should be an easy enough fix though.
So how are things man? Where are you these days? If you're around the Phils again in the next few mos (I'll be there til Jan) just let me know!
The Spirit of Rugby by Luko (13998)
RandomCameraGuy (3069) 2007-10-07 16:35
Great colours and mood here Luko. that said I don't think they work together side-by-side. As the E. Tower is almost a mirror image, that slight diff is disconcerting. I would choose just one (my preference is the one on the right).
Always nice to see your work man,
- Rock city and rock formations in the Czech Rep. (20 photos)
- Bar feelings (27 photos)
- WALT DISNEY CONCERT HALL (7 photos)
- Reflexion (13 photos)
- Formula 1 moments (32 photos)
- Églises du Québec hors de Montréal (75 photos)
- Soviet Propoganda (18 photos)
- ATC Towers of the World (28 photos)
- Light Show on the Grand Place of Brussels (4 photos)