Wonderful Sardinia by lgomes (209)
Dimis (209) 2006-03-12 15:36
I have been to Sardinia last year and yes those beaches from far away look like Carribean but if you go in the water I found them very dirty. I don't know about the south but I visited Gulfo di Orosei and I found only one beach out of many being clean. I found them extremely busy as well.
BTW, your shot is beautiful well done and TFS.
All the best
slice of green by sebinho342 (19317)
Dimis (209) 2006-03-04 11:52
Ohh Saona island... I have been there and it is totally amazing. I stayed most of the day drinking beer on a hammock and swimming on the clear waters. If you walk around the island you find loads of remote beaches looking exactly like this one. It is my type of paradise apart from the bloody mosquitoes.
TFS and take care
- Views from my home (21 photos)
- Mes Panoramas..! (10 photos)
- The Magic of Lanterns (10 photos)
- Landscape (18 photos)
- CLODO's SELECTION III (100 photos)
- Sato: Fashion, Turn to the Left! (15 photos)
- Don't forget or turn you head! TE is also this! (25 photos)
- Polish roadside shrines - polskie kapliczki (28 photos)
- Vatican City (13 photos)