Volos regatta by COSTANTINO (58775)
abmdsudi (45706) 2015-07-06 23:59
A lovely composition and considering your being on a boat it is acceptably sharp. The closeness of the small craft also provides the viewer of a sense of scale proportion and extra colour with good space in front for them to sail into. A graceful sailboat nicely shot, Congrats.
Ponte 25 de Abril by fritzi007 (8114)
emka (84269) 2015-07-06 23:54
Hello Wolfgang, I was wondering what happened with you. I am glad you are back. So many people just leave "in English way" - saying nothing. Original picture from Lisbon, from under the bridge. Funny these painted dolphins.Excellent composition.
Do you know that Serghei and Olga are grandparents?
WArm regard s MAlgo
Cours de l’Intendance by snunney (88421)
ChrisJ (102865) 2015-07-06 23:54
You did well to avoid the trolley tram wires either that or a lot of work in photoshop. Good sharpness and I like the deep perspective and lead in lines offered by the dual sides of the street. The red chimney contrasts well against the blue sky. Tfs.
- A different look at Saudi Arabia (57 photos)
- The Best Reflections (19 photos)
- Cemeteries - Cimetières (9 photos)
- LETHBRIDGE AND SOUTHERN ALBERTA, CANADA (9 photos)
- Nord-European waterfalls (48 photos)
- The B&W's (27 photos)
- North Yorkshire Moors (100 photos)
- Feu d'artifice & monuments... (15 photos)
- Literature (10 photos)