New World of Prague by Matyas (5236)
Royaldevon (31841) 2015-05-26 1:52
It is the light on the houses that is the immediate attraction, bathing them in a warm, golden glow, with light shadows streaming across them, they look wonderful! You have chosen a fine composition, very effectively guiding viewers up the hill and round the corner, with interesting details and figures to follow.
A most enjoyable photograph.
My warm regards,
The Flaming Tuba by tyro (21144)
annjackman (20371) 2015-05-26 1:52
Just back from 4 days in the I.O.M. We walked 30 miles in 3.5 days and I didn't take a camera! This photo is so typically you! A wonderful opportunity that you made the most of. Immaculate exposure, sharpness and framing. This would do very well in competitions I think.
Best wishes, Ann
Charles Bridge of Prague by Matyas (5236)
annjackman (20371) 2015-05-26 1:47
When I crossed this bridge there were hundreds of people and it was difficult to enjoy the views. I love the time of day that you took that you took this. An excellent viewpoint and warm lights against the blue hour BG.
Kind Regards, Ann
- Antiguan Colour (15 photos)
- Greek boats & ships (43 photos)
- Le Lotus et L'Epée - Moines Shaolin (8 photos)
- ZOO animals (98 photos)
- marcos naturales (12 photos)
- Museu Aerospacial do Campo dos Afonsos - MUSAL (5 photos)
- vision souterraine-2 (37 photos)
- Les plus parlantes (19 photos)
- Opera houses from everywhere (91 photos)