AQUA CLAUDIA REFLECTION by Clementi (52514)
ydarias (679) 2008-03-13 0:24
Hello Giorgio. Great photo, I usually see this kind of photos with water between subject and photographer and this form is very original, for that the composition is great, the colors are very good too, and your point of view is impressive. Congratulations.
P.S: I think you have an error on camera configuration, FinePix S9600, with a Canon lense???, better on "more photo info" --> Canon EOS400D
Remains of the Day by AdamBurton (8062)
ydarias (679) 2008-03-12 10:42
Hi Adam. It's always a pleasure to see one of your great photos. I like the colors and the light but the composition is very important too. The clear and sharp image transmit a quiet feeling. Thanks for sharing.
Seawater wall in Brittany by loupiot (3909)
ydarias (679) 2008-03-12 7:25
Hello Fabrice. In one word: Impressive. I like very much the moment and the composition is good too. Is good to see this people in the photo because the size comparison is better. It's a pitty the man in red is cut, but good job. Congratulations.
- The rapeseed-field-collection (53 photos)
- My Trip To Tasmania (55 photos)
- Peru - South America (1) ! (100 photos)
- MY VENICE (1 photos)
- Trip to Liverpool-London (42 photos)
- Peoples in a Cu Da Village. (4 photos)
- francio64 (Old trains) (22 photos)
- Cathédrale Notre Dame d'Amiens (4 photos)
- Venetian villas (45 photos)