lezajsk_01 by jakub_ek (333)
life is a tightrope walk by papera (14086)
yang_yt (803) 2010-03-25 7:53
I am very glad to share your philosophy about life. Indeed, life just like walking on a tightrope, either male or female, you always need to balance something, otherwise, maybe falling down from career, love, family or something else.
By the way, I like your composition, which made your stroy more interesting, and you occationally put very basic social elements in your pic: man, woman and child.
onDuty by bantonbuju (51787)
yang_yt (803) 2010-03-22 8:30
It is very interesting composition. I have to admit that the first catch my eyes is nothing but small rushman on the left. Indeed, who is obiviously not main characters in the picture,but it is easy to attract viewers through your composition. learning a lot.
- citrus narenciye turuncgiller (29 photos)
- Trees of the world (22 photos)
- Sieste / Nap (15 photos)
- vision souterraine-2 (37 photos)
- Mondaychild´s favorites 2007 (50 photos)
- Lizards (44 photos)
- Sasa's Favourites, 100-200 (78 photos)
- Les arbres font le spectacle (38 photos)
- Peoples in a Cu Da Village. (4 photos)