Through my window by Alise (906)
vicana (74) 2008-03-08 3:57
The sky looks magnificient. The colours are great... But to me the broad dark region at the bottom and the silhouette of the tree at the right reduces the beauty created by the beautiful sky to some extent. I think you may try cropping the lower dark region and cloning the tree at the right and see if it looks better.
Kinkaku by gsimon (387)
vicana (74) 2008-03-06 8:40
Nice shot. Good colours, and the reflections look wonderful. But the multicoloured structures (may be tourists,.. not clearly visible) at the right are a little distracting. I think cloning that regions with green plants and croping a little to the left to put the house more to the left side of the picture will make the shot a magnificient one.
- Tallest Buildings in the World (93 photos)
- Food And Drinks Of The World (26 photos)
- Devimeuxbe's favorites childhood portraits ( I ) (88 photos)
- Cinque Terre & il Golfo dei Poeti (41 photos)
- country road (40 photos)
- faces expressing trance & extasy in art (87 photos)
- Kev's Favourites of 2008 (33 photos)
- Blues (6 photos)
- Stained Glass (26 photos)