Through my window by Alise (906)
vicana (74) 2008-03-08 3:57
The sky looks magnificient. The colours are great... But to me the broad dark region at the bottom and the silhouette of the tree at the right reduces the beauty created by the beautiful sky to some extent. I think you may try cropping the lower dark region and cloning the tree at the right and see if it looks better.
Kinkaku by gsimon (387)
vicana (74) 2008-03-06 8:40
Nice shot. Good colours, and the reflections look wonderful. But the multicoloured structures (may be tourists,.. not clearly visible) at the right are a little distracting. I think cloning that regions with green plants and croping a little to the left to put the house more to the left side of the picture will make the shot a magnificient one.
- My own GCC favorites (15 photos)
- Schynige Platte to Grindelwald Trail (26 photos)
- Minaret mon amour/Minaret my love (45 photos)
- Sand Dunes National Park (4 photos)
- spring in the city (20 photos)
- Azrieli Towers (86 photos)
- Bray-sur-Somme et ses environs (66 photos)
- Plan d'eau, étang (16 photos)
- My favorite photos (13) (Gatti Matti) (92 photos)