Geyser by Fredrik77 (672)
tsangclare (130) 2006-06-06 4:09
Thanks a lot for ur comment and your edit on my photo of a beach.
This is an amazing picture! I hv seen a geysir before when it was snowing, i could hardly take a picture of it. how wonderful you have captured the geysir! It really shows the power and the heat!Cheers..=D
The Hong Kong Skyline... by tcht (7565)
tsangclare (130) 2006-05-15 14:32
i've been there once n know tht is really hard to take a good pic from there. but u hv captured the skyline really well, n i especially like the black n white feeling, mixture of feelings: modern n ancient in contrast, i'd say.
anyway, great pic of hk! love it!
Autumn, Quebec by designsoul (21492)
tsangclare (130) 2006-05-12 5:25
As you said, the colours are actually irresistable in this photo! Love the overall composition! You have captured the reflection very well! Like the sharpness of the tree and branches! Well done!
Pigeons over Gallery by tcht (7565)
tsangclare (130) 2006-05-11 15:40
Excellent photo! you have stuck the two photos really well! Really like the blurry clones of the birds, how did you manage to make them like that? they are kinda fading away, really interesting! like it very much! =D
- My Favourite Posts By TE Members (36 photos)
- Torres del Paine (28 photos)
- Vila Velha - Parana (14 photos)
- My favorite photos (5) (Gatti Matti) (93 photos)
- THE STREETS OF HO CHI MIN, VIETNAM (10 photos)
- Feed me, I'm Hungry (52 photos)
- GANIVELLES de tous pays unissez-vous-PART 2- (48 photos)
- Cops looking straight at the camera (18 photos)
- Alentejo (47 photos)