U Pein Bridge, Mandalay by waysai (609)
tdanny (663) 2004-05-11 10:19
TE stamped picture theme ! Well done, this beautiful moment made me wonder where is this place with high tilt bridge built with only the basic tools!
Silhoutte of the people and the bridge added some much depth to this picture.
Patience does pay off...
playing boy modified by prevost4 (24)
tdanny (663) 2004-05-10 10:28
Such a great daily shot I wished I could have taken, well done David.
You have captured a very happy satisfied boy playing with his 'toy'. Different part of the world have different kind of playing activities enjoyed with daily life objects. I did played using bottle caps.
Vennebjerg Mill by joergen115 (2246)
tdanny (663) 2004-05-09 10:43
Not sure if I'd seen a working windmill during my trip to Amsterdam but the windmill does interest me esp with the different designs and colours. Nice clear shot. Could have cropped off the bottom right of the road and shadow.
- lighthouse (18 photos)
- THE STREETS OF HO CHI MIN, VIETNAM (10 photos)
- Montreuil (100 photos)
- St. Patrick's Day Celebrations (15 photos)
- Your Favorites III (55 photos)
- francio64 (Original shot/1) (24 photos)
- Tall ships from the past and present (I) (100 photos)
- Colonial Art of Singapore (12 photos)
- Architecture Portfolio (43 photos)