Grand Canyon by pnphan (3957)
rajhema (1871) 2010-04-01 10:09
one of the most admired place by me. but I was never happy with any pictures I took. its hard to capture th essense of such a gigantic landscape. The Point of view is good however it lacks depth which is very essential in a lanscape like this and the sky is not blue either. Best time to take picture in this place is early morning and sunset. once I waited about 3 hours for sunset and took pictures. Still not very happy.
Bellagio WaterShow by macjake (58956)
rajhema (1871) 2009-12-08 16:54
Yeah, the crowd won't let you take the photo very well. I tried few times. You have done a wonderful job. if the Bellagio tower stands center that would be awesome right? I know its hard to get a perfect spot.
Rajesh. Thanks for visiting my picture. I will be posting another one from Death Valley tomorrow.
Monkey Show by bishwas (39)
rajhema (1871) 2009-06-21 18:58
If I may suggest you, Go back to same place in an evening or an early morning (dusk or dawn). Time the shutter for slow speed (may be 1/30 or 1 minute). keep the aperture to low and use tripod. A waterflow effect with this marvelous blue waters would make a masterpiece. Sharpness is ok. And please do not watermark the picture. that brings down the quality of the picture
- Lazy Days (97 photos)
- La fête à Pezenas (6 photos)
- Lisbon Beaches (6 photos)
- Our personal list of the UNESCO World Heritage (68 photos)
- Hong Kong's harbour life (78 photos)
- The Rocket Festival (Bung Bang Fai) (7 photos)
- Poffabbro, a lovely italian village (14 photos)
- "Famous" Chott el-Jerid toilet (11 photos)
- Vitraux - Stained glasses (32 photos)