Frost River by jmcl (14535)
lcarolan (948) 2007-12-10 11:57
Nice capture! I normally don't appreciate black & white, but it really works here, probably because that is it's natural color. It is well composed with the bend in the river leading back into a diagonal composition.
I have been thinking of trying some similar river shots, so I looked through yours. Your mention of the day you forgot your tripod and wound up taking a lot of low POV shots resting your camera on the dock reminded me of that technique. I frequently find the wind and shutter move my camera on a tripod. A little bean bag on a rock is much more steady. TFS.
- Reflections sur le Doubs... (10 photos)
- Marché (58 photos)
- Bridges,lakes and rivers/Ponts, lacs et rivières (16 photos)
- TE Moments (28 photos)
- Agbar Tower (57 photos)
- The trek to the foot of Everest (28 photos)
- ANCIENT SPIRIT (15 photos)
- World castles and fortresses (24 photos)
- Game, Set and Match: Tennis (27 photos)