Frost River by jmcl (14535)
lcarolan (948) 2007-12-10 11:57
Nice capture! I normally don't appreciate black & white, but it really works here, probably because that is it's natural color. It is well composed with the bend in the river leading back into a diagonal composition.
I have been thinking of trying some similar river shots, so I looked through yours. Your mention of the day you forgot your tripod and wound up taking a lot of low POV shots resting your camera on the dock reminded me of that technique. I frequently find the wind and shutter move my camera on a tripod. A little bean bag on a rock is much more steady. TFS.
- Pink Hour / Barbie Hour Pt II (93 photos)
- My portraits (34 photos)
- Xuaxade (100 photos)
- Silhouettes towards the sun (35 photos)
- Photographing a woman... (100 photos)
- Kouri Forest (14 photos)
- Cotton & Textile in Madurai & Surroundings -India (20 photos)
- Pictionary - Picture dictionary (35 photos)
- Personalities (27 photos)