Frost River by jmcl (14535)
lcarolan (948) 2007-12-10 11:57
Nice capture! I normally don't appreciate black & white, but it really works here, probably because that is it's natural color. It is well composed with the bend in the river leading back into a diagonal composition.
I have been thinking of trying some similar river shots, so I looked through yours. Your mention of the day you forgot your tripod and wound up taking a lot of low POV shots resting your camera on the dock reminded me of that technique. I frequently find the wind and shutter move my camera on a tripod. A little bean bag on a rock is much more steady. TFS.
- Mes préférées (9 photos)
- Le clan des vestes rouges (18 photos)
- BALNEÁRIO CAMBORIÚ CENTRAL BEACH (12 photos)
- In the middle of the night... (19 photos)
- Stupa and Buddha eyes (21 photos)
- Mes photos de sport (42 photos)
- mon hommage à l'Asie (95 photos)
- My Panoramas (35 photos)
- The best TrekEarth Black & White... (25 photos)