Fishing Point of View by robiuk (10807)
dospordostres (1164) 2007-09-02 14:12
Realli interesting POV this one that you show here. I guess that you were on some kind of structure just over the fisherman, and if I'm not wrong your shadow can be seen on the water on the right (?).
Great work, thanks for sharing it.
Sajama's west face by HimalAnda (10323)
dospordostres (1164) 2007-08-29 9:38
Nice and different view of mighty Sajama. Did you go all the way to the top? I want to do that soon, and I heard that you don't need to be an experienced climber, is that the case?
The photo is misplaced, Sajama is in Oruro, not in La Paz.
SHIP AHOY! by batalay (37205)
dospordostres (1164) 2007-08-29 6:34
A very nice and carefully achieved composition, as usual from you. The idea of the ship leaving this town of red roofs and surely amazing views of the ocean works very well.
I have finaly got to read your 'Math and the Mona Lisa', and I must say that I really enjoyed it and learned a lot from it; now I recomend it to my friends.
The photografer and the rains by cfreire (11741)
- M O N K S @ A N G K O R (8 photos)
- Rice is Life /1/ (93 photos)
- Reflets (51 photos)
- Estrela mountain magical secrets... (24 photos)
- Paper Companies / Compagnies de papier (16 photos)
- The Eyes of the House (76 photos)
- Steam locomotives of the Czech Republic (26 photos)
- windmills (81 photos)
- Cuba transportation (18 photos)