"INITIATION" by KSVRAKOV (304)
dabeed (568) 2010-03-29 10:20
wonderful subject! great colors. however, it would be a better composition if the group was shot full length and not cut off at the knees (the top third of the image is extraneous). also the camera should have been panned left to include more of the subject matter and exclude the dog's rear end. TIP: it's a good rule-of-thumb to shoot more than you need. you can always crop later. whenever shooting people (singly or in groups) try to include their feet. you would never cut off their head and, imo, you shouldn't cut off their feet either.
thanks for sharing
Luas Speed Dublin by Dermot (95)
dabeed (568) 2010-03-29 10:10
Nice clarity and colors. However, it's too bad that the front of the tram is cut off (i would have panned right a tad) and the date stamp should be removed before posting.
btw, i love the look of these modern trams- very sleek!
- "V" sign portraits (15 photos)
- Our personal list of the UNESCO World Heritage (68 photos)
- All My Account #1 (100 photos)
- South American Big Cities (1) ! (100 photos)
- Play of Shades (18 photos)
- Mountains of Peru (12 photos)
- Interesting (64 photos)
- Alfama Portuguese meeting (16 photos)
- Photos from your house (38 photos)