Was it Worth the Broken Tripod? by macjake (60642)
cagla (4182) 2014-10-12 23:15
Hello Craig, I'm glad to be introduced to that huge fountain. Colors and the city view are great. In your note, you've replied all my questions arose in my mind. Your photo is much more better when viewed in a new tab. Have a nice week.
the shadow of the fisherman by COSTANTINO (59273)
cagla (4182) 2014-10-12 11:38
Hi Costantino, the photo is wonderful with the shadow on the red boat. Nearly all the boats I've seen at the Greek islands were blue and white, so at first I thought that this one is one of your Turkey shots, but then I noticed the blue-white lines on it. Thanks for sharing, your photo tells us a nice short story about the daily life in Volos. Have a nice week.
- African morning in Sossusvlei (5 photos)
- Lisbon TE meeting 05/01/08 (8 photos)
- Your favourites from my gallery (10 photos)
- Nature's textures (35 photos)
- Noite - Night (19 photos)
- Zanzibar: beach life & kids (19 photos)
- Arches National Park (6 photos)
- Great animal photos 2. (98 photos)
- India : wonderful Taj Mahal (15 photos)